Professor Holland *SMUT* (Tom Holland)

Requested by MARVEL8002: Y/N is a twenty-year-old student who is about to graduate uni and Tom is her professor. She has a wet dream about him whilst in his class. During the class after the wet dream, Tom puts a movie on, turns off the lights and goes to sit with Y/N. Stuff happens between them and after they finish, she starts teasing him. After class, they do everything again and then he punishes her for the teasing when they get back to her apartment before officially asking her out on a date.

*Please note: As the request suggests, this IS a student-teacher relationship, but the reader is a university student, so there is nothing dodgy or underage about it lol. Thank you and enjoy ;)*

Tom leant down and smashed our lips together, making me moan and breathe into the kiss as he pushed into me.

"Fuck, Tommy." I breathed against his lips, his hands gripping my thighs tightly as he started to fuck me harshly.

"This is what happens when you don't listen in my classes, angel." he practically growled into my ear, the words and tone only adding more pleasure to the mix.

"Maybe I need to not listen more often, then." I teased. He smirked and moved his kisses down to my neck, his lips leaving open-mouthed and nippy kisses against my skin as his hips continued to thrust into me. I wrapped my arms around his shoulders and pulled his body further into mine, my eyes fluttering shut as he fucked me into next week.

"Y/N."

I snapped out of the dream, my chest heaving slightly given how steamy it was. I looked up and my eyes widened as Professor Holland, or Tom as I liked to call him, looked at me from the front of the lecture hall.

"Can we listen to my lecture, please, instead of staring off into space?" he chuckled. I gulped, my cheeks burning red as I nodded.

"S-sorry, it won't happen again." I lied.

"Thank you, I'd prefer it not to." he teased, making me bite my lip as he went back to teaching. When I had started at UCL doing a degree in acting, I thought that it would be your standard degree. But then I'd walked into my first lecture, two years ago, to see the absolute god of a man that was Professor Tom Holland. I had instantly fallen in love with him, a glimmer of hope in my mind that he felt the same way given that his eyes had also widened when he'd seen me for the first time. But that had been two years ago now, and yet nothing had happened between us. I liked to think that it was not because he didn't like me back but instead because he was my teacher, despite the fact that I was well into adulthood and he couldn't have been more than twenty-four or twenty-five, so I figured that it wasn't all that bad.

"Right, so your exams are in a month, which means that this is your last lecture with me. Sad, I know. But I thought that for a treat, I'd show you guys the short movie that my lecturer showed me in my last lecture. So, enjoy." he nodded as he started playing the video before turning the lights off. I gulped and sighed out, still flustered from having a wet dream about my professor virtually in front of him as the movie started to play. My eyes widened slightly, my heart starting to thump in my chest as Tom headed up the steps towards me.

"Mind if I sit here, Y/N?" he smiled.

"It's your lecture hall, sir." I chuckled, making him return it and nod as he sat in the seat next to me. I gulped and tried to keep my eyes glued to the screen over looking at how good he looked casually sitting back in the chair.

"So, how are you feeling about graduating?" he mumbled quietly. I nodded and looked at him.

"I'm feeling okay, I'm ready to move on with my life. I will miss your lectures, though." I teased.