Morning wood *SMUT* (Tom Holland)

Requested by randomreaderr20: Tom wakes up and gets turned on by Y/N, which leads to morning sex.

Tom's P.O.V

"Faster, Tommy, fuck!" Y/N cried out, her fingers harshly tugging at Tom's hair and making him moan into her neck as he harshly pounded into her.

"You feel so good, darling, Jesus." he moaned, his hips violently snapping against the back of her thighs as he fucked her into oblivion. The boy couldn't remember how he had ended up fucking his wife of two years so harshly, but he didn't care. All he cared about was the fact that she felt absolutely fucking amazing.

"I'm getting so close, love, fuck." Tom grunted as his lips feverishly left love bites on her neck and his hands bunched into fists around the sheets on either side of her body.

"So am I, don't stop." Y/N shook her head. He used her skin to muffle the pornographic moans slipping his lips, his biceps as tensed as they would go as he held his weight above her beautiful body. His thrusts got more erratic, the boy desperately chasing his high as he pounded into her with every modicum of strength in his body. He squeezed his eyes shut, his mouth falling open against her neck as he felt himself getting to the brink.

"Sweetheart, shit, I'm going to-."

"Fuck." Tom gasped, his eyes shooting open as he was jolted awake. He panted heavily, his heart racing and his skin covered in a thin layer of sweat as he came out of the very nice wet dream about him and Y/N. Though he wished that it hadn't been a dream, and that explained why he hadn't remembered how they'd ended up having sex. He sighed and rubbed a hand over his face before looking down at his body. He chuckled and shook his head, the fully-standing tent in his boxers telling him that he had been having an amazing time whilst asleep. But now it needed sorting. He bit his lip and looked to his side, his gaze falling on his still asleep wife, Y/N. God, he really wanted to fuck her right now. And so, that's what he'd do. He smirked to himself, his heart starting to race again as he rolled onto his side so that he was facing Y/N's body. He raised his hand to cup her cheek before leaning in and starting to kiss the other side of her neck.

Y/N's P.O.V

My eyebrows furrowed, groans of my body being pulled out of sleep leaving my lips as I felt a hand on my cheek and a pair of lips softly start to kiss my neck. I couldn't help but smile at the feeling. After all, I loved to be woken up by Tom initiating something, and he knew that. I let my eyes open, my heart starting to thump more harshly in my chest as my husband's kisses against my skin started to get more open-mouthed and nippy.

"Morning, Tommy." I chuckled.

"Hmm. Morning, my beautiful love." he mumbled, making me smile and bite my lip as he rolled on top of me, his strong arms on either side of my body holding his weight on top of me.

"What are you after?" I asked teasingly.

"I think that you know what I'm after, sweetheart." he cooed into my skin. I smirked and shook my head.

"At least give me a kiss first." I scoffed.

"Oh, yeah, sorry." he chuckled, making me laugh and shake my head again as he leant up and smashed our lips together. I returned it immediately, my eyes fluttering shut and my hands curling around his neck to pull him closer as he slipped his tongue into my mouth. We started to relaxedly make out, our lips and tongues molding together in the perfect moment.