The other guy *final part, SMUT* (Tom Holland)

Requested by megholland: Lol, I'm not going to tell you guys the final bit of the request, just read on and find out for yourselves. Enjoy ;)

Tom's P.O.V

Tom parked outside of Harrison's house and turned the engine of his car off, a sigh leaving his lips as his hands fell onto his lap. His eyes were still sore from crying as he'd just come straight from Y/N's flat. After all, if Harrison by some miracle was okay with Tom starting to date his ex, he wanted to know sooner rather than later. He got out of his car and locked it before heading up the path and gently knocking on the door. It opened after a moment to reveal Harrison.

"Tom, what are you doing here?" the blond boy asked.

"I've just come from Y/N's, where she told me the reason that you broke up with her. I'm so sorry, mate." he choked and shook his head. Harrison sighed and gave the boy a small smile as he nodded his head, gesturing for Tom to come in. Tom gulped and walked into the house, taking a seat on the sofa as Harrison shut the door.

"How much did she tell you?" Harrison asked as he shoved his hands into his jogging bottom pockets and sat on the edge of the armchair. Tom sighed and looked at him.

"Everything, mate. She told me that you'd become suspicious about us, and that you'd realised when you were apparently getting intimate in the spare room and I walked past." he mumbled. Harrison nodded and sighed.

"Yeah. That's pretty much what happened." he spoke before looking down.

"Look, Tom, I just...I want you to know that I'm okay. Sure, it still hurts, but I'm alright. We were only together for a few months, and sure, I liked her, but I wasn't madly in love with her or anything." he scoffed and shook his head. Tom's eyebrows furrowed at his friend.

"Haz, why are you telling me this?" he mumbled.

"I'm telling you because I don't mind you two being, you know, a thing. I'm telling you as a way of saying that I'd be okay if you started dating her." he admitted. Tom's eyes widened and a choke left his lips, his heart jumping at the idea of actually being able to date Y/N after all.

"What? You'd be okay with it?" he gulped.

"Sure, Tom. I mean, it's far from ideal, but I could tell that she was in love with you the moment that she saw you. We definitely didn't have that and most people don't. I'm not going to stand in the way of you being each other's ones." he reassured. Tom bit his lip, tears starting to leave his eyes as he shot up tightly hugged Harrison. The boy laughed and returned the hug, patting Tom's back as he did.

"Thank you so much, Haz. You have no idea what this means to me." he admitted, feelings of utter happiness and relief washing over him at the idea that he had Harrison's blessing to be with Y/N.

"It's no problem. It's cute seeing you in love." he teased. Tom playfully rolled his eyes and laughed as Harrison ruffled his hair.

"Now, get the fuck out. I believe that you need to get yourself a girlfriend." he smiled. Tom returned it and bit his lip, giving Harrison one last nod of thanks before rushing to his front door and opening it before rushing out.

Y/N's P.O.V

I lay on my sofa, tears still streaming down my face as I stared into space. Tom had left half an hour ago, and I hadn't stopped crying since. My mind was still trying to figure out how I'd fucked this up so badly. I was now single and was short two really great guys. I choked and shook my head, more tears leaving my eyes as I squeezed them shut. I opened my eyes again and looked at the door as I heard someone knocking.