Prank wars *part 3* (Tom Holland)

Requested by fan_of_marvel22: Y/N tells Tom that she's pregnant but since they always prank each other, he thinks that it's a prank.

I sat in the restaurant with Tom and Harrison, Tom's arm around me as we sat there having lunch. Except for that I wasn't really eating, because I felt so sick.

"God, that food was amazing." Harrison chuckled and sat back in his chair.

"Yeah, it really was." Tom nodded in agreement before looking at me.

"You didn't eat much, love, you feeling okay?" he asked. I gulped and looked at him.

"Y-yeah, I'm fine, just feel a little off. Probably something that I ate earlier." I shrugged. I was lying. I actually had a very educated suspicion about why I felt so sick, but I didn't want to tell Tom until I had had it confirmed. He nodded and looked at me with furrowed eyebrows.

"Okay. Well, let me know if you need anything, darling." he nodded. I returned it and sighed. Suddenly, my eyes widened and I shot up from the chair.

"Woah, sweetheart!" Tom yelled after me as I ran towards the bathrooms. I ran into the women's and rushed into a cubicle before collapsing by the toilet. I threw the seat up before throwing up into it. I threw up again, a sigh leaving my lips as I wiped my mouth.

"Darling? Are you alone?" Tom called out from the door to the bathroom.

"Yeah, you're fine." I sighed as I sat on the floor against the cubicle wall. He walked towards me with a sheepish smile on his lips.

"You okay, love?" He asked as he rubbed his hand up and down my back.

"I'm fine. Like I said, I'm sure that it's just a bug, or something that I ate." I nodded. He returned it and looked at me.

"Okay. I don't think that I can be in here, so I'll just be out there with Haz. You sure that you're alright?" He checked.

"I'm fine, Tommy. Don't worry." I reassured. He sighed and nodded before leaning in and kissing my head. He gave me another small smile and nodded before standing up and heading out of the bathroom. I sighed and closed my eyes, my heart thumping as I knew exactly what this was. And I wasn't sure yet if it was good.

I stood in mine and Tom's en-suite, my heart in my throat as I stared at the positive pregnancy test. The fourth one that I'd taken. Fuck. I sighed and bit my lip, my mind not yet sure if this was a good thing or a bad thing. After all, Tom and I knew that we wanted children and that we wanted them with each other, but we were only twenty-four and this hadn't exactly been planned. Not that it mattered now. I had to tell him. I took a deep breath before opening the door and heading out into our bedroom. My heart jumped, my eyes wavering as I headed into the living room to see Tom sat on the sofa.

"Tommy." I gulped, making him look up at me. His eyes widened slightly as he saw the state that I was in.

"You okay, love? You look a bit shocked." He stated as I sat down next to him on the sofa.

"Yeah, I am." I nodded before showing him the pregnancy test. His eyes widened as he saw it.

"Holy shit." He mumbled, his Adam's apple bobbing as he took it in between his fingers.

"It's the fourth one that I've done. I'm definitely pregnant, Tommy." I choked. He stared at it with wide eyes, his mouth hanging open slightly. Suddenly, his eyebrows furrowed.

"Wait a minute...who was the last person to prank the other in the prank war?" He asked. It was my turn to furrow my eyebrows, my head filling with confusion as he looked at me.