Two girls, one guy *part 2, SMUT* (Tom Holland and Zendaya)

Requested by bella_stylinson91: Y/N does something bad that results in Tom and Zendaya punishing her.

*Please note: couple of things. Obviously this smut is quite a kinky one, so please don't read it if it'll make you uncomfortable. Also, it is about a poly-amorous relationship (a relationship that involves more than two people). Now, I had a comment on the last part basically calling that weird. I fully appreciate that this won't be the standard relationship structure for a lot of people, and that's absolutely fine. However, I ask that everyone who reads this respects other peoples' choices. Calling a relationship structure or type "weird" because you don't personally adhere to it has the potential to make those who DO adhere to it feel judged or unwelcome, so kindly refrain from using words such as "weird" to describe the relationship structure in this. I want my page to be a safe space for all of my readers, so whilst it's fine if you personally wouldn't be in this kind of relationship, some would be and so please do not be judgemental of that fact. Thank you and enjoy ;)*

I lay in bed, scrolling through my phone as I waited for Tom and Zendaya to get home. It had been six months since we'd invited Tom into our relationship, and it had been amazing. Soon after our boyfriend had become part of the relationship, there had been a power dynamic created that meant that the pair of them acted more dominant, and I acted more submissive. It was an interesting shift but I loved them taking control, whether it was the pair of them or just one of them at a time. Most of the time, though, it was them focusing on just me. And I loved it. I sighed and bit my lip as I put my phone down. Thinking about the pair of them had started to make me horny. The issue was that I was the only one home, and I didn't know when either of them would be back. I looked to the door and bit my lip as I weighed up my options. Either I could wait for one of them to get home and initiate something with them...or I could see to myself. The issue with the latter was that since I was now Tom and Zendaya's sub, I would get punished badly if one of them caught me pleasuring myself without them. But maybe that's what I needed. I smirked to myself, the heat in my body starting to rush to the space between my legs as I put my phone on the bedside table and lay back down. I pulled my t-shirt over my head, unclipped my bra and pulled my shorts and thong off before spreading my legs. I moved my hand down my body, my eyes fluttering shut as my fingertips gently started to stroke my folds. I breathed out, the feeling of pleasure already starting to be felt as I gently rubbed my clit with my fingertips.

"Fuck...Tommy, Z, shit." I moaned, my eyes fluttering shut and my fingers starting to add more pressure as I imagined that it was my girlfriend and boyfriend fingering me instead of myself. I gasped quietly, my back arching off of the bed and my head digging into the pillow as I gently pushed my finger into myself.

"Shit, fuck." I choked, the knot in my stomach slowly but surely starting to build as I fingered myself.

"What the fuck are you doing?" my eyes shot open and I screamed, my heart shooting out of my chest as Tom stood at the door. My boyfriend stared at me with wide eyes as I pulled my finger out of my pussy, the slowly growing tent in his jeans telling me that he'd very much liked the sight that he'd walked in on.

"Tommy, shit, I didn't hear you come home." I gulped as I sat up on the bed and he pulled his jacket off.

"I'm not surprised, love, you were too busy pleasuring yourself. Which you know that you're not allowed to do without me and Zendaya here." he tutted and shook his head, making me sigh and bite my lip as he pulled his t-shirt over his head. I knew what was coming, and it was only making me more horny.

"I-I'm sorry, I didn't know when you'd be home, and I couldn't wait. Please don't tell her." I gulped as he crawled onto the bed towards me.

"I think that I have to, darling. When she comes home to find that we started without her, she's going to want to know why." he cooed, making my eyes flutter shut as he leant down and hovered his lips over my neck.