The TikTok trend *SMUT* (Tom Holland)

Requested by Thatwhorewhowrites: Tom walks in on Y/N doing the silhouette TikTok trend and punishes her for it.

*Please note: I did an awful job of explaining what the trend is lol, so if you don't know what it is, maybe check it out on TikTok before reading this smut. Thank you and enjoy ;)*

I lay on mine and Tom's bed, flicking through TikTok as I waited for Tom to get home from the set of his latest movie. My eyebrows furrowed as I flicked up, the video that came up being one of the 'Silhouette' trend videos, the ones where when the beat of the music dropped, the people would go from being normal to being naked in the shadows. It was an interesting trend, and one that I did admittedly wanted to try. I bit my lip and looked at the door, knowing that Tom wouldn't be too happy with me putting a naked video of myself up on TikTok, even if nothing could be seen. Not that it was a problem for him personally, after all, it was my body. But since I was his girlfriend, I also had to be careful what I put on social media in case it would affect his image too. But I was sure that one video wouldn't hurt. I bit my lip and got up off of the bed before grabbing the remote for the LED lights that hung up around our room. That should be enough to create the light, I thought to myself as I set the camera up at the door to our closet. I changed into an outfit that was more camera-appropriate before starting to play the music. I swayed my hips slightly and smirked at the camera before backing into the doorway and putting my hands on either side of it. The beat dropped, making me pause it so that I could prepare the second half of the video. I turned the main lights off and turned the red LED light on so that only a silhouette of my body would be seen. I got completely undressed, my fingers unclipping my bra and pulling my thong down my legs before starting the camera again for the second half of the video. I got to the doorway and leant against it as the music for this section started, my back arching to make the silhouette of myself look good as I did it.

"What the fuck?" I screamed and whipped around, my eyes widening as Tom stood at our bedroom door.

"Jesus, you scared the shit out of me, Tom!" I exclaimed as I breathed out and held a hand to my chest.

"You scared me too, I didn't expect to come home to find my girlfriend naked, filming a TikTok!" he returned, making me gulp as he turned the light on and clicked the LEDs off.

"I just wanted to try the trend, I probably wasn't even going to post it." I sighed as Tom's eyes flicked up and down my naked form.

"No? Weren't going to post it to have thousands of guys commenting and saying how fucking hot you look, all of them commenting on what's mine?" he scoffed with a clenched jaw as his eyes started to darken. My eyes widened slightly, my heart starting to thump as I knew what was happening here. Tom was getting jealous at the thought of other guys even just seeing a silhouette of my naked body. And I was going to use that.

"If I didn't know better, Tommy, I'd say that you're jealous." I teased, making him look at me as I sauntered towards him.

"You do not want to test me right now, darling." he scoffed and shook his head, his eyes darkening with lust as they flicked up and down my naked form again.

"I don't know. You seem pretty upset and jealous at the idea of other guys seeing so little of me." I mumbled as I put my hands on his chest. He clenched his jaw and looked at me.

"Fuck you, sweetheart." he mumbled before leaning down and smashing our lips together. I returned the kiss immediately and curled my hands around his neck, his hands tightly gripping my naked waist and pulling me into his body. He deepened the kiss, his tongue immediately entering my mouth and dominating the kiss as we started to make out. I squealed against his lips as his hands tugged on my thighs and lifted me up, my legs wrapping around his waist as he carried me to the bed.