The child *part 2* (Tom Holland)

Requested by Peyda1214: could you do a part two where they get married and maybe have another kid.

Tom's P.O.V

"Kieran, you're doing great!" Tom exclaimed, his fingers smashing the buttons of the game console as him and Kieran played 'Mario Kart'.

"I'm beating you so hard!" The boy laughed, making Tom chuckle and shake his head as the boys played the game.

"I thought that I said you'd had enough screen time today, Kieran." Y/N sighed teasingly as she walked into the living room.

"Sorry, love, that's my bad, I said that we could play a quick game." Tom smiled sheepishly. She chuckled and playfully rolled her eyes at him, his arm curling around her waist as she put her arm around his shoulder and sat on the arm of the sofa. Tom and Y/N had been dating for three years now, and it had never stopped being perfect. Tom had asked Y/N and Kieran to move in with him after two years and so now they were starting to think about marriage and their future together. What Y/N didn't know, however, was that he had already picked out a ring, and was in the process of planning the perfect proposal. Things were going to be amazing.

"You off now, darling?" Tom asked as he looked up at the love of his life.

"Yeah, I won't be long, though. Kieran, you're going to be good for daddy, yeah?" She checked, making Tom chuckle and bite his lip as he looked at the boy who was still playing the game. He absolutely loved the fact that Kieran called him "daddy" and that Y/N also referred to him as the boy's dad. After all, it made him feel infinitely closer to the pair.

"Yeah." He giggled and nodded.

"Okay, then. See you guys later. Feed him some veg, yeah?" Y/N chuckled as she leant down and pecked his lips.

"Sweetheart, I know how to look after him." He teased, making her playfully roll her eyes as she stood back up straight and grabbed her bag.

"I'll see you later. Love you both." She spoke, leaning down and kissing Kieran's head as she passed.

"Love you, mummy!" Kieran called after her.

"Bye, love!" Tom yelled too, his heart starting to thump as he heard the door shut. Time to put this plan into motion, he thought as he looked at Kieran.

"Hey, Keiran, come here." He nodded, making Kieran stand from the floor and sit on the sofa next to him. Tom bit his lip and looked at the boy.

"You know what marriage is, yeah? Do you know what a proposal is?" He asked, Kieran shaking his head in response.

"A proposal is what someone does to ask their partner to marry them. Now, I want to propose to mummy, and I need your help." He admitted. Kieran's eyes widened.

"You're marrying mummy?! That's so cool!" The boy laughed, making Tom return it and look at the kid who he felt nothing but love for.

"If she says yes, then yeah, we'll get married. But I need your help to ask your mummy. We're going to make a little project together. How does that sound?" He asked.

"That sounds awesome." Kieran giggled.

"It does, doesn't it? Here's what I'm thinking." Tom nodded as he lifted Kieran onto his lap before putting his arms over the boy's shoulders to start drawing on the piece of paper in front of him what he was planning.

Y/N's P.O.V

I stood in the bathroom, tears pricking my eyes as I stared down at the positive pregnancy test. I couldn't help but smile and bite my lip, my heart full of love at the idea that Tom and I were going to be having a baby together. Ever since Tom had asked Kieran and I to move into his house a year ago, I had been thinking about where our relationship would progress to next. More specifically, I had started to think about being married to him and us having our own children together. Now, it was finally time to expand our family. I put the pregnancy test into the drawer, my mind racing as I tried to figure out how I wanted to tell Tom. I headed down the stairs to hear the sound of video games coming from the living room.