Awkward encounters *SMUT* (Peter Parker)

Requested by simpforsoup: Y/N and Peter are best friends who love each other, but don't realise it, and Y/N won't admit that to herself because she thinks that Peter is in love with Liz. One night when May is out of town, Y/N gets bored and so heads over to Peter's, but leaves after she finds him pleasuring himself to the thought of her.

"Hey." Peter smiled as he appeared next to my open locker, making me look at him and return the smile.

"Hey. You okay?" I chuckled.

"Yeah, but May is out of town this weekend, so I wondered if you wanted to come over for a movie later." he shrugged as he stuck his hands into his jean pockets.

"Rain check for tomorrow maybe, Pete? I still haven't done that stupid homework." I sighed.

"Sure, tomorrow works, she's gone until Monday." he chuckled, making me return it and bite my lip as I looked at my best friend, who, shocker, I wished was my boyfriend. Peter and I had been best friends for the longest time, and I had had an absolutely head-over-heels, in-love-with-him crush for even longer. Though I was still partially shut off to that idea, considering that I was convinced that he was in love with Liz Allen, the head of the Decathlon team, and just all round conventionally attractive and smart girl. There was no way that I could compete with her, and so I wouldn't try. I wasn't going to open myself up to Peter in that way and get my heart broken by him if he was just going to ask Liz out, and so I refused my feelings for him to myself, and would refuse them to him as well if he ever asked. Which he wouldn't, because he loved Liz Allen.

"Look, I've got to go on patrol, but I'll catch you later, yeah?" he asked, making me gulp and my heart flutter as he cupped my waist with his hand.

"Y-yeah, sure. Be safe." I nodded.

"I always am." he smiled before leaning in and kissing my cheek. My eyes widened, my heart almost bursting out of my chest at the action as I watched Peter jog past me and out of the school.

"Fuck." I gulped, my mind and heart racing and the space in between my legs tingling slightly as I grabbed the rest of my stuff from my locker and shut it before heading out too.

I sat on my bed, my hair tied up into a messy ponytail as I finished the homework that I'd decided to do over going to Peter's. But I was done now. I puffed out and looked at the time, a sigh leaving my lips as my alarm clock showed the numbers ten-thirty pm. And yet I wanted to see Peter. I climbed off of my bed and looked at my attire of basic sweatpants and one of Peter's science pun t-shirts before shrugging and heading out. He wasn't going to care what I was wearing, especially if I was just going over to sleep. I grabbed my keys and tiptoed out of the apartment, trying to not wake any of the neighbours before unlocking Peter's apartment and creeping in.

"Pete?" I called out quietly as I tried to gauge whether or not he was asleep yet. Nothing. I shut the door and crept through the apartment, the plan being to just slip into bed next to him, put his arm over my waist and just sleep with him for the night like we did all of the time. But as I approached his slightly ajar door, that came crashing down. My eyebrows furrowed as I started to hear soft moans coming from his room.

"What the fuck?" I whispered to myself as I crept to his door and made sure that he wouldn't be able to see me through the slightly open bit.

"Fuck, Y/N." he moaned, making my eyes widen and my heart stop. I put my hand over my mouth so that he wouldn't hear my sharp gasp as I stood there with wide eyes. I knew that I was fucking crazy, but I'd never heard things before, and that was surely what this was...right? Fuck, I thought, my eyes still wide as he continued to moan.