The broken leg *part 1* (Tom Holland)

Requested by tomhimagines: Tom has an accident and breaks his leg, and so Y/N looks after him whilst he recovers.

*Please note: part two to this one-shot can be found in my THIRD one-shots book, and is chapter 76. Thank you and enjoy :)*

I rushed into the hospital, tears streaming down my face and my mind racing as I frantically looked around. I gulped and ran up to the reception desk, making the receptionist's eyes widen.

"My boyfriend was brought in ten minutes ago, he was hurt, where is he, please?" I gulped.

"Ma'am, you need to calm down-."

"Please just tell me where he is, his name is Tom, no one told me how hurt he was, please!" I cried.

"Y/N." I turned around and gulped as Zendaya rushed towards me. She looked at the receptionist.

"It's okay, she's with me." she nodded before taking my hand.

"What happened? All I got told was that there was an accident, is he okay?" I choked as she pulled me along the hospital corridor.

"He's fine, he's alright. He was more worried about how you'd react knowing that he'd had an accident." she chuckled, making me smile through the tears as she opened the door. I rushed in, my eyes widening as Tom lay in the hospital bed. With his cast-clad leg elevated above the bed. He looked at me.

"I'm okay, darling, I promise." he nodded as I dropped my bag and rushed to his side.

"Oh my god." I choked, making him chuckle as I took his face into my hands and started to press kisses all over his skin.

"I'm bruised, but I'm alive." he reassured, making me choke as I sat down next to him on the bed.

"God, all that your assistant told me was that you'd been in an accident on set and that I needed to get to the hospital. She made it sound like you were dying." I gulped.

"I'm not, I'm fine. We were doing one of my in-the-air scenes and the chords broke when I was about fifteen feet in the air. I tried to land on my feet when I shouldn't have done. My left foot touched the mat, the rest of my leg crumbled, boom, broken leg." he sighed. I returned it and bit my lip.

"At least you're okay, that's all that I care about. Fuck, you really should talk to your assistant about accidentally scaring the shit out of your girlfriend." I shook my head, making him smile sheepishly as he gently tucked a strand of hair behind my ear.

"I will do, I promise." he chuckled. Suddenly the door opened, making all three of us look at it as a doctor walked in.

"Tom, how are we doing now that your leg is all cast up?" he smiled.

"Feel very restricted." he nodded, making me give him a small smile as I reassuringly patted his good leg.

"I'm not surprised. So, I'm sure that you saw this coming, but that broken leg is your ticket off work for the next three months. You're going to need a lot of help doing basic things, like cooking, getting dressed, showering, things like that. Is there someone who can help you with all of that?" he asked.

"That'll be me, the girlfriend." I nodded as I raised my hand. Tom looked at me.

"Darling, I can't ask you to do that. I can't put the burden of looking after me for three months onto your shoulders, I'll move back in with my parents for three months or something." he sighed.

"I'm not discussing this with you, Tom, I'm telling you that I'm going to look after you. Also, you'll need help showering. I'm sure that your parents don't want to see you naked, whereas I'll actively welcome it." I shrugged, making Zendaya choke on a laugh in the corner.