Two girls, one guy *part 1, SMUT* (Tom Holland and Zendaya)

Requested by marvelbitch11: Y/N and Zendaya are dating, and they invite Tom into the bedroom.

I stared at Zendaya, my eyes wide as I looked at my girlfriend of a year and a half. She smiled sheepishly at me as she curled her arms around my waist.

"You want to do...what?" I scoffed.

"I want to invite Tom into our bedroom." She nodded. I continued to stare at her.

"Like...have a threesome with him? You want to have sex with our best friend?" I double-checked.

"That is what "invite him into our bedroom" means, baby." She chuckled. I sighed and bit my lip as I looked at her. Zendaya, Tom and I had met on the set of the first 'Spider-Man' movie, where Tom was playing 'Peter', Zendaya was playing 'MJ' and I was playing 'Liz'. Being a bisexual woman, I had immediately found both Tom and Zendaya insanely attractive, but ultimately she had won my heart. After six months on set, she had asked me out on a date and within a month, we officially became girlfriends. It had been amazing. Recently we'd been looking to spice up our sex lives, but I had hardly expected Zendaya to suggest us having a threesome with our best friend. Whilst I couldn't deny that I found Tom extremely attractive and wouldn't say no to fucking him, I was also really worried about our friendship being wrecked, as well as his friendship with Zendaya being ruined.

"I can tell that you're thinking about it, baby." Zendaya chuckled, making me snap out of my own head.

"Yeah. Thinking about everything that could go wrong." I stated.

"Like what?" She scoffed.

"What if our friendship with him gets ruined by us doing this? I don't want to lose him as a friend." I sighed.

"We won't, angel. He's just as keen to do this. If anything, it could lead to something more with him." She smirked, making my eyes widen as she hovered her lips over mine.

"What?" I scoffed, making her nod and gently peck my lips.

"Yeah. Let's just say that he's been vocal with me about how attractive he finds us. So, what do you say?" She asked. I sighed and bit my lip, my arms curling over her shoulders as she pulled me closer.

"Okay. Yeah. What's the worst that could happen?" I shrugged.

"Yay, thank you, baby!" She squealed, making me laugh as she leant in and kissed me.

Zendaya and I sat on our sofa, her arm around me as we waited for Tom to arrive. I gulped harshly, my knee bouncing nervously as we waited. Zendaya looked at me.

"It's going to be okay, babe. This'll be fun, yeah?" She smirked, making me return it as she leant in and started to gently kiss my neck.

"Yeah." I breathed, my eyes fluttering shut as she gently bit at my sweet spot. As if on cue, the doorbell rang, making us both look at the door as Zendaya pulled away from my neck. I gulped and looked at her.

"Here we go." She smiled as she pecked my lips before standing up. I gulped harshly and stayed sat down as I fiddled with my fingers. I heard Zendaya open our door, my eyes wavering out of anxiety as I heard her and Tom speaking.

"Are you sure that she's good with this?" I heard Tom ask.

"Yeah, she's just nervous, she'll be fine." Zendaya reassured quietly.

"Don't worry. I'll make her feel amazing." He responded, making me smirk and bite my lip. I looked up as they walked back into the room and gave Tom a small smile.

"How are you doing, love?" He smiled as he leant down and kissed my cheek before sitting down next to me.

"I'm okay, yeah." I nodded as Zendaya sat on the other side of me and put her hand on my thigh.