Married man *part 2, SMUT* (Tom Holland)

I headed back into Harrison's house, my heart pounding out of my chest. Tom looked up at me from his seat next to Leah, his eyes wavering but a small smile forcing its way onto his lips. I returned it and gulped. How the fuck were we going to keep it quiet that we'd kissed? The guilt was already eating me alive, so I wasn't sure how long I'd be able to lie to my best friend for. I sat back down at the table, tears pricking my eyes and my mind racing as I tried not to look at Leah and Tom.

"Mate, you okay?" Harrison asked, making me look at him.

"I-I'm fine, Haz, yeah." I smiled. He returned it and nodded, my smile dipping as soon as he looked away. I looked up at Leah and Tom and sighed. How the fuck was I going to do this?

~One week later~

I sat on my sofa, glass of wine in my hand and some boring movie on the TV as I relaxed. Well, I was trying to relax. In reality, I couldn't stop thinking about Tom. It had been a week since we'd kissed at Harrison's dinner party, and I hadn't spoken to him or Leah since due to the guilt that I was feeling. She hadn't said anything to me, so I was suspecting that she still didn't know, but it was still painful to think about. I was pulled from my thoughts by a knock on my door, making me look at it with furrowed eyebrows.

"Who the fuck..." I mumbled as I stood up and went to answer it. I opened it, my eyes immediately wavering as I saw who it was. And what state they were in. Tom looked at me with red and puffy eyes, tears streaming down his cheeks as he panted heavily.

"Tom, what the fuck are you doing here? Are you okay?" I scoffed. He shook his head.

"Leah and I are getting divorced." he admitted quietly. My eyes widened at his words, my heart leaping in hope. I was aware that that being my first reaction was kind of fucked, but nothing felt right in relation to Tom and Leah anymore.

"Shit, Tommy, I'm so sorry...Jesus, come in." I sighed. He gave me a small smile as he wandered in and I shut the door behind him.

"Can I get you anything to drink?" I asked as he sat down on my sofa.

"Um, n-no, I'm good. I just need someone to talk to, really." he chuckled, but it quickly died as more tears ran down his face. I sighed and sat next to him, my hand resting on his leg as he looked down at his hands.

"What happened? I know that you said that you weren't happy, but you're a lot more upset than I thought that you'd be." I admitted.

"That's because it wasn't as simple as us sitting down and talking about it. I admitted to her that I'd kissed you, and fully expected her to chuck me out for it. But she didn't. Instead, she confessed that it was fine, because she's been cheating on me since we got married." he stated. My eyes widened.

"What?! She's been seeing someone else the entire time that you've been married?" I scoffed.

"Uh huh. Apparently, this jackass knew that she was married too. Needless to say that I now don't feel so bad about kissing you." he scoffed and shook his head. I sighed and bit my lip, my mind racing at what he'd just told me.

"I'm so sorry, Tommy. It's really fucked up what she did." I gulped. He shook his head and gave me a small smile as he placed his hand on my thigh.

"It's alright. I mean, it fucking hurts, but it's getting us the divorce that we needed, but just didn't want to talk about. I don't know why we got married, we've never been happy." he mumbled.

"Well, now you can be happy. With someone who makes you happy." I nodded. He returned it and looked at me.

"Yeah. I can be." he spoke before leaning in and kissing me. I returned it immediately, my hands holding his face as his hands moved to my waist. He deepened the kiss, making me smile into it as he slid his tongue into my mouth and his hands pulled me closer.