The new girlfriend (Peter Parker)

Requested by Nedkelly1318: Peter introduces Y/N, his girlfriend, to the Avengers, and they all tease him about it.

"You're going to be fine." Peter chuckled, making me sigh and bite my lip as we walked into the Avengers' Tower with our hands joined and fingers intertwined.

"That's easy for you to say, Pete, you've known them for years." I gulped as we got into the glass elevator.

"You're right, so I know that they'll absolutely love you. Almost as much as I love you." he chuckled. I sighed again as he curled his arms around my waist, making me look at him timidly as I rested my hands against his chest.

"You're going to be fine, babe. You love me, you care about me, and you treat me well. That's all that they want to see." he reassured. I bit my lip and reluctantly nodded, the butterflies still in my stomach at the thought that in a matter of minutes, I'd meet the Avengers. Peter and I had met whilst studying at Cal-tech six months ago, and had been dating ever since. I had found out about him being Spider-Man four months ago, and whilst it was definitely a shock, I couldn't be more proud of the fact that my amazing boyfriend spent every day saving people. But then, he had suggested meeting the rest of the Avengers. My jaw had hit the floor, my mind terrified to meet so many heroes at once. After all, they all did absolutely amazing things and were all very powerful, whilst I was just a college student from New York. At least I had locality going for me. And so, today was the day that I'd been dreading. The elevator continued to move up, Peter's arms wrapped around my waist from behind and his lips gently pressing to my head as we moved up.

"How are you feeling, angel?" he mumbled softly into my ear.

"Just want to get it over and done with now." I admitted with a chuckle as the elevator stopped.

"Try not to sound quite so terrified to be meeting the people who are virtually my family." he teased, making me smirk and shake my head as he pulled me into the living room. My eyes widened as I looked around at the beautiful place.

"Woah, Pete, look at this place! It's so nice." I gawked as I looked around.

"It would be nicer if people were actually here. FRIDAY, where is everyone?" he asked.

"They got called on a mission five minutes ago. Tony told me to tell you that they'd only be an hour or so." FRIDAY replied.

"Perfect timing, huh." I chuckled as we sat down on the sofa, his arm curling around me and pulling me into his side as I rested my head on his chest.

"It's how it always goes. It's okay, we can just kill the time until they get back." he shrugged, making me nod and give him a small smile as we clicked the TV on.

Peter and I sat on the sofa, his arm still around me as we continued to watch TV.

"Fuck, what's taking them so long? If I'd have known that it wouldn't actually be an hour, I would have suggested we do something else." he chuckled as he looked at his watch. I looked at him.

"Oh, yeah? What did you have in mind?" I asked teasingly. His lips curled into a smirk as he looked at me.

"I'm sure that your imagination is taking you to the right place, baby." he flirted back, making me smirk as he leant in and pressed our lips together. I returned the kiss, my hands raising to his neck and curling around it to pull him closer as his hands gripped my hips. His smirk widened against my lips, making me giggle as he deepened the kiss. He gently pushed me back onto the sofa, our lips and tongues clashing as he lay in between my legs.