Love and monsters (Tom Holland)

Requested by Homie_3: can you do a story with Tom and Y/N trying to get together like Joel and Amy (Tom and Y/N got separated at the start of the world ending and are in separate bunkers, so Tom decides to go and bring her back to him and his family.)

*Please note: as the request suggests, this one-shot is based off of the Netflix movie 'Love and monsters'. I've given a brief summary without spoilers what the basis is in the request, but if you haven't watched that movie, I suggest that you do before reading this. The one-shot will just make more sense if you've watched the movie, but that's up to you guys of course. Anyway, thank you and enjoy :)*

"Tommy, stop!" I laughed and squealed, my boyfriend lying on top of me and teasingly nipping at my neck as he pinned me down.

"What? I'm not doing anything." He smirked into my skin.

"Stop! It's not even turning me on, it just tickles!" I laughed.

"That's the point, darling." He chuckled. More squeals and laughs left my lips as he pinned my hands above my head and intertwined our fingers. He stopped kissing my neck before raising his head to look down at me.

"In all seriousness, I absolutely love spending this time with you, sweetheart. You're my world." He spoke quietly. I bit my lip and returned the look, my heart full with love for the boy on top of me.

"I love you too, Tommy." I whispered. He smiled and bit his lip before leaning down and kissing me gently. I returned it, my eyes fluttering shut as my hands raised to hold his face. Suddenly, we heard a loud bang from outside. Our eyes shot open and Tom looked up at his window. His eyes widened.

"What the fuck?" He mumbled as he climbed off of me and stood up before heading to the window.

"What's going on, Tommy?" I gulped, the sound of people screaming starting to get louder outside as I rushed to the window too. I ducked under his arm to look, my eyes widening as we saw what was happening. What looked to be a giant hermit crab could be seen in the distance, people screaming and running away from it as it drove its huge claws down into the road.

"Oh my god." I choked, the giant monster already causing chaos as it slowly but surely moved towards Tom's house.

"We need to go, now." He nodded, making my eyes widen as he rushed to his bed and grabbed his jacket as well as my bag.

"Go where, Tom? What do we even do?" I gulped as he took my hand and pulled me out of his room.

"I don't know what we do, but we can't stay here." He shook his head as he rushed us down the stairs.

"Tom, thank god, we need to leave." Nikki gulped, Tom's parents and brothers also rushing out of the house. We ran out, the ground shaking and thumping as the thing got closer to the house. Suddenly, my parents' car raced down the street and came to a sharp stop in front of Tom's house. My mum climbed out, making my eyes widen.

"Mum, what's going on?" I choked as I tightly hugged her.

"We don't know. Apparently a meteor hit a few hundred miles away and the radiation made this happen. We need to go." She nodded.

"Mum, please, I can't leave Tom." I shook my head.

"You have to, honey, I'm so sorry. His family has a car, they can get themselves out too. Say goodbye to him quickly, we need to go." She spoke. I choked, tears starting to leave my eyes as she got back into the car and I turned around to look at Tom again. He returned the look, his eyes glossing over as he walked to me.