Fanboy interactions *part 1* (Peter Parker)

Requested by _kozukenken: Peter and Y/N are dating. Y/N is a volleyball player and has fanboys. She has one cute interaction with a fan. Peter sees it and becomes jealous and clingy with Y/N.

I joined my hands and formed a fist, the ball smacking against my skin and flying into the air as it bounced off of my hands. It landed on the other side of the net, the other team groaning as they missed it. I cheered and threw my arms up as the rest of my team hugged me. I looked into the crowd and laughed, my heart filled with love as Peter stood in the crowd, cheering and whooping as he smiled at me.

"Yes, babe!" He cheered, making me laugh and shake my head. I was on Midtown high school's volleyball team, and I was dating Peter. I was in an amazing place, my work on the team had gotten me a scholarship to the same university that Peter was going to, and we were as strong as ever going into the final few months of high school. The only thing was that my place on the team led me to have fanboys. They were just harmless enough kids either from our grade or the one below, but I had noticed that Peter always got a little clingy after the fanboys had come to see us after a match. Not that I minded. The time buzzer went, making us scream and cheer as the buzzer signified that we'd just won the match.

"And with that, Midtown high school volleyball team win the game!" The commentator yelled, making the students cheer as they flooded the court. Peter ran up to me, making me laugh as his arms flew around my waist and he picked me up. He spun me around as I laughed, my face buried into his curls as he put me down. He leant down and pressed our lips together, making me smile into it as I held his face. I broke the kiss and looked at him.

"I'm so proud of you, babe, you were amazing." He smiled and shook his head.

"Thank you, Pete. And thank you for being here." I chuckled.

"You know that I'll always support you, angel." He reassured. I smiled and bit my lip as I put my hands on his chest.

"We have to go get dressed, but I'll see you outside the locker room in ten minutes, yeah?" I checked.

"I'll see you then." He smiled. I returned it and pecked his lips before jogging back to the girls and heading to our locker room.

Peter's P.O.V

Peter and Ned stood down the hallway from the girls' locker room as they waited for Y/N to come out. Stood outside the locker room was all of Y/N's fanboys, making Peter clench his jaw at them in jealousy. He loved Y/N and what she was doing was amazing, but he just didn't get why the other guys from their grade and the ones below were so obsessed with her. The door opened, making Peter look at it.

"Here we go." He mumbled as the other guys immediately started to swarm her.

"For fucks' sake, I can't even get close to see my own girlfriend." He scoffed and shook his head.

"You know what they're like, they'll clear off soon enough." Ned reassured. Peter sighed and looked back at Y/N. His eyes widened slightly as one of the fanboys from their grade put his hand on Y/N's waist, making him gulp harshly as she smiled in response. Butterflies of jealousy bloomed in his stomach, his eyes wavering as whatever this guy was saying was making Y/N smile. Peter didn't like that.

"Fuck this, I'm going over there." He scoffed and shook his head.

"Peter, come on." Ned sighed, but Peter ignored him as he headed over to the crowd in order to get his girlfriend out.

Y/N's P.O.V

I pushed the locker room door open, a smile curling onto my lips as the fanboys already swarmed around me.

"Hey, boys." I chuckled.

"You were so good out there!" One exclaimed.

"Yeah, you were awesome, the other team didn't have a chance!" Another one laughed.

"Thank you, guys, you're so kind." I smiled.

"Y/N, hey." I looked to Jamie, my smile widening as I saw him. He was one of the only fanboys who was the same age as Peter and I and so understandably, I was slightly closer to him than the others.

"Jamie, hey." I returned as he put his hand on my waist.

"That was an amazing game, as usual. You were incredible." He smiled and shook his head, making me return it as I looked down.

"Please, I wasn't that good." I teased with a playful roll of my eyes.

"Oh come on, don't be modest. You're always amazing, Y/N." He subtly flirted. I chuckled and bit my lip, being careful not to be more than friendly with him as I looked at him.

"Again, thanks. I appreciate it." I nodded.

"Babe." I looked past Jamie to see Peter pushing through the crowd to get to me.

"Sorry, Pete, I'm coming." I chuckled before looking at Jamie.

"I better be going. Again, thanks for coming." I nodded, my eyebrows furrowing and my eyes glancing to Peter as he immediately curled his arm around my waist and pulled me into his body. Peter didn't mind a bit of PDA at all, but normally he waited until we were away from the crowd before doing something like that. Not that I minded, but something was definitely up with him.

"Yeah, see you later. And you too, Peter." Jamie nodded.

"Yeah, okay." Peter scoffed, making me look at him as he used his arm around my waist to pull me out of the crowd and away from Jamie.

Peter and I reached my apartment, our fingers intertwined as we walked. As soon as we had left the school, Peter had taken my hand and hadn't let go since. I wasn't sure what had happened, but he had become extremely clingy since I'd talked to Jamie. I was suspecting that maybe Peter was a little jealous, though I wasn't sure why this time was different to all of the other ones. I pulled my hand out of Peter's so that I could dig my key out. I turned around to face the door, Peter's arms immediately curling around my waist from behind and his face burying itself into my neck as I put my key into the door.

"Pete, I need to open the door." I chuckled.

"But I want to cuddle you." He mumbled into my skin.

"Okay, alright, we're going to talk about this." I stated as I turned around in his arms.

"Talk about what?" He scoffed.

"Talk about the fact that you haven't let me go since I talked to Jamie." I nodded. He sighed and looked down.

"Sorry, I just...I don't know, I just felt jealous when I saw Jamie put his hand on your waist and when you smiled at whatever he said. I know that it's stupid, but he's a fanboy of yours, so it just made me kind of jealous." He admitted quietly. I sighed and bit my lip.

"Why were you jealous, Pete? You know that I love you." I chuckled.

"I know, it just feels like he's your fanboy and so you have your volleyball in common, not to mention that he always says how amazing and talented you are." He mumbled.

"Okay, but, you also tell me those things." I spoke. He gulped and looked back at me as I curled my arms over his shoulders, making him pull me closer with his hands on my waist.

"You come to every game. You never fail to say how proud you are of me, you never fail to say how amazing and talented I am. You say all of the things that Jamie says, the difference is that I love you." I reassured. He chuckled and shook his head.

"I sound silly when you say it like that." He teased.

"You don't sound silly, Pete, it's okay. But know that you have nothing to worry about." I promised. He sighed and looked at me.

"Thank you, babe." He nodded before leaning down and gently kissing me. I returned it and smiled against his lips as my hands held his face. I broke the kiss and looked at him.

"Now that we have that sorted, what would you say to helping me celebrate the win?" I teased, making his lips start to curl into a smirk as I tauntingly hovered my lips under his.

"I say hell fucking yes." He nodded, making me smirk and kiss him again as I opened the door and pulled him in.