The contract *final part* (Mob boss!AU, Tom Holland)

I lay in bed, my body wrapped in the sheets as tears continued to roll down my face. It had been almost a week since Tom had broken up with me over this alleged tape, and I hadn't left my room since. Daphne had been bringing me all of my meals, and Tom hadn't bothered to check up on me. At all. Not that I could particularly blame him. After all, I'd cheated on him as far as he was aware. I just had to figure out a way to prove that the tape that he heard was fake, but I had no idea how to do that. All I knew was that my body had felt numb ever since Tom had slammed the door to his study shut, and I couldn't figure out a way that we'd make it back from this. I looked up as a quiet knock sounded against my door.

"Come in." I spoke, sitting up slightly as I allowed myself to hope that it was Tom. The door opened to reveal Daphne, making me slump back down.

"Didn't realise that you hated me that much, Mrs Holland." she teased. I chuckled and playfully rolled my eyes at her.

"Sorry, Daphne. I just hope every time that I hear a knock that it's Tom." I sighed and looked down. She gave me a sympathetic smile.

"Well, he is actually the reason that I'm here. He's been summoned to his parents' house, and he was asking if you needed anything whilst he's out." she nodded. My eyebrows furrowed and I sat up again.

"He's been summoned? Without me? Do you know what for?" I gulped.

"Not even he knows, his dad didn't tell him. He was just told to go immediately, so once I give him your answer, he's going." she spoke. I bit my lip, my heart thumping harshly in my chest. Was he being called over to his parents' to discuss the tape? Would his parents make him divorce me over it? I hoped not, I couldn't deal with any other heartbreak. I looked back at Daphne.

"No, I don't need anything. Well, I could use our relationship back, but I doubt that he'll find that in a shop." I teased, making her chuckle.

"Alright, Mrs Holland. I'll let Mr Holland know." she nodded as she left the room. I sighed, tears pricking my eyes as I lay back down in bed. What was he possibly being summoned for? I guessed that I just had to wait now to find out the answer.

Tom's P.O.V

Tom climbed out of the car, his fingers rising to do up the button on his suit jacket as he headed up the steps to his parents' mansion. The door immediately opened for him, allowing him to walk straight in and head towards his dad's study. He walked in and immediately his eyebrows furrowed. His dad was standing behind his desk, his hands pressed flat against the surface as he looked at the laptop in front of him. That was normal, what Tom didn't understand was why Harrison was there too.

"You summoned me...?" Tom asked quietly. Harrison gulped and timidly looked at him.

"You're going to kill me, mate. I'm so sorry." he shook his head. More confusion filled Tom's mind, his eyebrows furrowing as he looked between his dad and Harrison.

"What's going on, dad?" he asked. His dad sighed and looked at him.

"You heard the tape going around at the party last week. The one that had Y/N agreeing to be with Williams on it." he stated. Tom's eyes wavered and he swallowed thickly at the painful memory.

"Yeah. I heard it clear as day." he mumbled as he tried not to cry.

"Well, I hope that you didn't do anything that you can't take back, because we found the real tape. We have proof that Y/N rejected him." his dad admitted. Tom's eyes widened and he looked at Harrison.

"I know, I'm sorry, I thought that it was real." the blond boy groaned as he rubbed his hands over his face. Tom clenched his jaw.

"You're fucking dead, mate. But right now, I need to hear this." he nodded. His dad returned it as Tom rushed around the desk and clicked 'play'.