Daddy's lil' monster (Joker and Harley Quinn!AU, Tom Holland)

Requested by overwrld: Can you do a joker and Harley Quinn AU?

"This is a big mistake, Batsy, a BIG ONE!" I yelled, kicking my legs out as Batman carried me over his shoulder into the warehouse.

"Are you incapable of shutting the fuck up, Harley?" he spat in return.

"That's how I get 'em. I annoy them to death!" I laughed and chewed my gum loudly into his ear. Batman rolled his eyes before hauling me up and raising my wrists to meet the handcuffs that were chained to the ceiling.

"Nice try, Batsy, but I like being chained up." I giggled as he lifted me. I kicked out at his chest, making the man grunt slightly as I tried to fight him.

"Fucking stay still." he snapped as he leant up and quickly clipped my hands into the handcuffs so that I was now hung up by my arms from the ceiling.

"Enjoy me whilst you can, because puddin' will be here soon enough to get me." I nodded. Batman looked at me.

"You don't actually think that the Joker is coming for you, do you?" he scoffed.

"Of course he is, Batsy, he loves me. Just because you don't know what love is doesn't mean that we don't." I shook my head.

"Whatever it is between you two, it's not love." he mumbled. My smile dipped at his words.

"Shut up. He loves me, and he's coming for me." I huffed.

"No, Harley, he's not. He doesn't care about you. He's going to leave you hanging here for the Gotham police to find, and he's going to move on with his life." he nodded. I bit my lip, desperately trying not to cry at his words.

"You're wrong. He loves me, and he'll come and get me!" I yelled. He scoffed and shook his head.

"I almost feel sorry for you, Harley. The Joker has made you just as delusional and crazy as he is." he mumbled, making me gulp as he started to walk away.

"Come on, Batsy, you can't just leave me here!" I shouted.

"Don't worry, you won't be here for long. The police are on their way." he spoke as he walked out.

"No! I won't be taken by those pigs! BATSY!" I yelled as I kicked my legs out, but to no avail. I huffed and looked around the warehouse. I looked up and winced slightly as my gaze fell on my handcuffed wrists. Yup. I was very much restrained. I gulped and looked back down. I bit my lip, Batman's words starting to pollute my brain. Was he telling the truth when he said that Tommy didn't love me? That he was just using me this whole time? Because if that was true, I'd be in Gotham police custody by the end of the day. A tear left my eye as I looked up at the handcuffs again.

"Come on, puddin'. I'm trusting you here. Come through for me." I mumbled before looking back down.

My body hung in the warehouse, my head hanging low as I fought to keep my eyes open. It had been what felt like hours since Batman had left me here, and neither the police nor Tommy had come for me. I was starting to lose hope. Suddenly, my eyes shot open as I heard something behind me. I gulped and kept my head down so that whoever had just walked in would think that I was unconscious as I heard footsteps. I clenched my jaw and waited until they were right behind my hanging body. I yelled out and kicked my sharp heel back towards them.

"Woah!" my eyes widened as my ankle was grabbed, and Tommy's shocked voice sounded. I choked and looked over my shoulder to see Tom holding my ankle with my heel only inches from his face.

"Puddin'! Oh my god, don't do that, you scared me!" I exclaimed as he let go of my ankle and walked around to face me properly.

"I can see that, Harl. Sorry that it took so long, I had to figure out where you were." he nodded.

"It's okay, Tommy. All that matters is that you're here now." I returned, making him smirk and look at my lips as he wrapped my legs around his waist. The support allowed me to hold myself up against his body as he leant up and started to undo the handcuffs.

"You didn't tell the Bat anything, did you?" he checked. I shook my head and bit my lip as I looked down at him.

"He couldn't make me turn on you if he tortured me." I giggled, making his smirk widen as he finally freed my hands. I immediately leant down and took his face in my hands before joining our lips. He returned it, his hands gripping my hips as we kissed. I broke the kiss and looked at him.

"Batsy said that you weren't coming for me. He said that you didn't love me, and that you'd leave me for the pigs to find." I nodded. He sighed and gave me a small smile.

"Come on, Harley-girl. You know better than to trust anything that the Bat says. Of course I love you, of course I'd come for you. I'd never leave you to rot in a cell. I promise you that." he reassured as he looked into my eyes. I smiled and bit my lip.

"Thank you, Tommy. I knew that I could depend on you." I nodded.

"Always, Harley. You're my girl, remember that." he smiled, making me giggle and peck his lips before he put me down.

"I'm daddy's little monster." I stated and looked down at my shirt with those words on it as Tom wrapped his arm around me and started to walk us out of the warehouse.

"Yes you are, Harley, yes you are." Tom smirked, making me giggle as he kissed my head and led us out.