When one thing leads to another *SMUT* (Tom Holland)

Requested by flowerbomb1692: Y/N is an upcoming actress and gets invited to an event. She's a huge fan of Tom, so when they meet, they start flirting and hitting it off immediately. They decide to go out for drinks afterwards and things get steamy.

I stepped out of the car, a smile immediately forming onto my face as I was confronted by the rapid flashing of dozens of cameras. I stood up straight and put my hand on my hip, my purple lips smiling at the paparazzi as I walked along the red carpet. I was slowly but surely making a name for myself as Hollywood's biggest upcoming actress, and so I had been invited to this year's Oscars Awards. The Oscars that Tom Holland was also attending. I'd been a huge fan of Tom since I'd seen him in movies like "Spiderman" and "Edge of Winter", and to say that I had a massive crush on him was an understatement. And so when I'd been invited to the Oscars, knowing that he'd be here too, I knew that I had to look my best. I sauntered to the photos section, my black dress sweeping the floor as I stood there to take photos.

"Y/N, OVER HERE!"

"Y/N, LOOKING STUNNING TONIGHT!"

"Y/N, GIVE US A SMILE!"

"TOM!"

My eyes widened and I looked to my side. My breath hitched, my heart jumping in my chest as Tom walked towards me. And my god, he looked good. He was wearing a standard black suit and tie with a white shirt, but he looked a lot better than other guys did. He smiled and bit his lip as he walked towards me.

"Hope you don't mind me jumping in here for a photo op with a beautiful girl." He teased, making me smile and bite my lip as he leant down and kissed my cheek.

"I'm Tom, it's great to meet you. You're Y/N, right?" He checked. My eyes widened slightly, my heart fluttering at his words. He knew my name. Tom fucking Holland knew my name.

"Yeah, that's me. It's amazing to meet you too, I'm a huge fan." I admitted, making him smile at me as the cameras continued to flash.

"I can already tell that I'm going to be a fan of you too." He flirted subtly. I smirked and bit my lip, looking down as I tried to hide my blushing cheeks.

"What do you say to giving the paps some nice shots of us meeting?" He chuckled as he curled his arm around my waist and pulled me into his body.

"I'm up for that." I smiled, making him return it and bite his lip as I draped my arm over his shoulder.

"You two look cute together!" One photographer yelled, making us laugh and look at each other.

"Hopefully it won't be the last time that we're photographed together." He continued to flirt. I smirked and bit my lip as I looked back at the cameras, Tom's gaze staying on me as I looked at the paparazzi.

I walked around the reception of the Oscars, a glass of champagne in my grasp as I greeted everyone.

"Y/N." I turned around and smiled as Zendaya walked towards me.

"Hey, girl, how are you?" I laughed as we hugged.

"I'm great. So are you, apparently." She smirked. My eyebrows furrowed at her.

"What?" I chuckled.

"Word has spread about you and Tom meeting in the pap bit. Apparently the flirting was real." She nodded. My eyes widened slightly and I chuckled again as I felt my cheeks heating up.

"I won't lie, Z, he was nice, and he looked good." I admitted.

"He thinks the same about you. He's been talking about how hot you look." She nodded. My eyes widened further.