Sweet boy (Tom Holland)

Requested by sweetvughead: Y/N is friends with Harry and Sam, but doesn't really get along with Tom. They don't hate each other but they're also not fond of each other and so they rarely talk. One day, Y/N turns up at the house crying, but Tom is the only one in. When he sees how upset she is, he invites her in, tries to calm her down and tries to get her to talk about why she's upset.

"Every time that we go out, we tell you not to wear heels because we know that you'll not have them on by the end of the night. And every time, you insist that you'll be fine, but then one of us ends up carrying you home." Sam scoffed. I chuckled at him as he carried me on his back and Harry walked alongside us as we headed back to their house after what had been a relatively uneventful night out.

"Don't blame me, both of you have the free will to say no. Maybe you just love me too much to turn me down." I teased, Sam scrunching his face up as I playfully pinched his cheek.

"Damn, Y/N, you caught us." Harry continued, making all three of us laugh as we continued back to their house. I had known Harry and Sam Holland since primary school, where I had met the twins and the three of us had just clicked instantly. We did everything together, everything from hanging out, to partying, to even going to the same uni, just on different courses. I loved them like they were my brothers, and they loved me like a sister. There was only one problem in our otherwise perfect friendship. And that was their older brother, Tom. It was a shame because their twenty-four-year-old brother had always been extremely attractive, even more so when he had gotten his breakthrough role of 'Spider-Man'. But for some reason that I'd never been able to pinpoint, we just didn't get on. Since I was around there so often, we naturally saw a lot of each other, but it never ended well. At best, we'd ignore each other's presence. At worst, we'd end up fighting and yelling at each other because of something that one of us had said. It wasn't great, especially as I would admit to having a small crush on the older boy, but there was no way that I'd ever be able to pursue it. Not with the amount that he disliked me in return. I snapped out of my thoughts as we reached Harry and Sam's house, Sam gently dropping me as Harry unlocked the front door.

"Hello?! Anyone still up?" he yelled into the house as we all clambered in.

"Just me!" I sighed, my eyes closing in exacerbation as Tom's voice sounded from the living room. I opened my eyes again to see both twins looking at me.

"Behave." Harry warned. I rolled my eyes and nodded as I followed them into their living room. Tom came into view, his smile also dipping as he saw me.

"Oh. Didn't realise that you were bringing the she-devil back with you." he scoffed.

"Nice to see you too, Tommy." I mumbled as I shrugged my jacket off.

"How many times have I told you not to call me that?" he grumbled as he stood up.

"Enough for me to know that you really don't like it. Hence why I keep doing it." I smiled sarcastically. He clenched his jaw and shook his head as he passed me, making me roll my eyes and try harshly not to blush at the proximity of our bodies in the second that he'd passed me.

"Tom, please just fuck off. We're going to have one more drink and then go to bed, we don't need it ruined by you arguing with our best mate." Sam sighed.

"Don't worry, you don't have to tell me twice to leave the room that has her in it. Don't really want to breathe the same air as her anyway." he retorted, making me glare at him as he left the room. I had to admit that it hurt that Tom and I were incapable of getting along. He was insanely attractive, and was lovely to people that he actually liked, so I had always wished to be one of those people. I never would be, though. I sighed and sat down next to Harry, my mind trying to rid myself of the thoughts as I tried to enjoy the rest of the night with my best mates.