The phone call *SMUT* (Tom Holland)

Requested by Addy_ricks: Y/N is on the phone, and Tom fingers her and eats her out.

I sat in mine and Tom's bed, scrolling through my phone as I waited for my boyfriend of three years to come to bed. Suddenly my phone started to ring in my hand, making me smile to myself as it showed Zendaya's face and name. I clicked 'accept' and held the phone to my ear.

"Z, hey, how are you?" I smiled.

"Hey, girl! I was just thinking about you and thinking about how we haven't talked in forever!" She squealed.

"I know, it's been too long, it's so good to hear from you." I chuckled. Suddenly Tom walked into the room, making me give him a small smile as he walked towards the bed. His eyebrows furrowed and he pointed at my phone.

"Who are you talking to?" He mumbled.

"Zendaya." I whispered. He nodded and bit his lip as he crawled onto the bed towards me.

"Hang up." He nodded. My eyebrows furrowed in confusion at his request.

"Why? She's only just called, I want to talk to her." I scoffed.

"Y/N, you good?" Zendaya chuckled over the phone.

"Yeah, sorry, just distracted." I replied before looking at Tom.

"I need you, love. Hang up, please." He mumbled, making me playfully roll my eyes at him as he leant down and started to kiss my neck. Only he would really try to pull me away from a phone call with our best friend for sex.

"I'm not going to hang up, Tommy." I chuckled and shook my head. But to my surprise, his lips didn't stop kissing my skin.

"You better act natural and be quiet then." He smirked against my neck, making my eyes widen as I looked at him.

"Tommy." I whispered.

"Hmm? If you want me to stop, just say, sweetheart." He cooed, making me gulp and the space between my legs start to dampen as he used his spare hand to tilt my neck and give himself more access. I bit my lip, my mind racing as I tried to figure out if I could maintain a normal conversation with Zendaya at the same time as having sex with Tom.

"Don't stop." I whispered and shook my head. He smirked and nodded, his lips moving down my body as his hands curled around to my back and unclipped my bra. Which I was now grateful was the only piece of clothing that I was wearing on my top half.

"Keep talking to her, and I'll do all of the work, darling. I'll make you feel amazing." he mumbled, making me gulp and bite my lip as he kissed down my stomach.

"So, I told him to go fuck himself, because that's not how you speak to a woman." Zendaya scoffed. My eyes widened, my heart leaping. I hadn't been paying attention at all to what she'd been saying, I'd been too focused on the hotness of the fact that my boyfriend was about to finger and eat me out whilst I was on the phone.

"O-oh, yeah, definitely, it's so fucked that he said that to you." I tried to bluff it, my eyes glued to Tom as he hooked his fingers into the hem of my shorts and pulled them down, my thong also coming down with them. He looked up at me through his eyelashes, his lips smirking against my skin as I desperately tried not to moan at the look.

"So, how are things with you guys? How are you and Tom?" she asked. I bit my lip, my heart racing in my chest as Tom started to gently stroke his finger across my folds.

"Y-yeah, we're good. Coming up to our anniversary now, so that'll be nice." I nodded, desperately trying to sound normal as Tom smirked and looked up at me.