The new girl and the stoner *part 2, SMUT* (Tom Holland)

Requested by randomreaderr20: After Tom and Y/N have a somewhat disappointing hook-up, he overhears her talking about how men don't know how to please women in the bedroom. He works on how to make Y/N feel better whilst hooking up and so the next time they get together, it's a lot better.

I sat in the library, my pen scribbling away as I did work. It had been a week since Tom and I had hooked up, and nothing more had happened since. As much as I hated it, I had been disappointed by him on a number of levels. The first level was that he hadn't made me cum and the sex had admittedly been quite underwhelming, even if it had been my first time. But I was also left disappointed because it hadn't led to us entering into a relationship. I knew that Tom wasn't really one for commitment, but the way that we talked about each other suggested that maybe I was the exception for him. That's what I hoped anyway.

"Y/N." I looked up as my friend, Kiera, walked up to me.

"Hey, you okay?" I chuckled as she sat down opposite me.

"No, I'm not. You had sex with Tom?!" She exclaimed. My eyes widened slightly.

"You heard about that?" I gulped.

"Everyone has, Y/N! Everyone knows. Don't worry, not through Tom, but I guess that someone saw or heard something, and it spread like a wildfire." She sighed. I returned it and bit my lip.

"Yeah. I had sex with him." I nodded.

"Why, though?! We all warned you that that dude is bad news. He's flunking out of everything, he's a drug addict, and he won't commit to you after having fucked you. Why him?" She scoffed. I bit my lip and looked down.

"Look, Kiera, I know. I know that you all warned me and I know that Tom has his issues, but...I can't explain it. I just feel attracted to him, it's almost magnetic. I can't get enough of him, and I suspect that he feels the same way about me." I mumbled. Kiera sighed.

"Damn, girl. You're so far in already. Was the sex good, at least?" She asked. I smiled sheepishly at her, making her eyes widen.

"Honey! The sex wasn't even good, what the fuck?!" She exclaimed.

"I know, I know." I sighed as I rested my head in my hands.

"What happened?" She asked.

"Nothing, that was the problem. We were kissing and all was fine but then he started to finger me. I felt a little bit of pleasure, I guess, but not much. So, I figured that maybe he'd be better with his dick. And...he wasn't." I admitted. She sighed and gave me a sympathetic look.

"Sounds like your dream guy is shit in bed, huh." She teased, making me chuckle and nod.

"What is it with guys not being able to please women, huh? I mean, it's not like it's particularly hard." I shrugged.

"It's because once they've cum, the job is done as far as they're concerned. Doesn't matter about your orgasm, babe." She sighed.

"True that." I chuckled, making Kiera give me a sympathetic smile as we continued to talk.

Tom's P.O.V

Tom stood in the library, his body in between the shelves as he looked for a book.

"Y/N." He heard Y/N's name spoken. He poked his head out from around the bookshelf, his eyes widening slightly Kiera walked up to where the stunning girl was sitting.

"Hey, you okay?" Y/N chuckled as she sat down opposite her.

"No, I'm not. You had sex with Tom?!" She exclaimed. Y/N's eyes widened slightly, as did Tom's.