The new girl and the stoner *part 1, SMUT* (Tom Holland)

Requested by randomreaderr20: Tom is a stoner who meets new girl, Y/N. He's no good for her but they can't seem to stay away from each other. They have a messed up relationship since they're not together but hook up a few times. The first time that they have sex, both are virgins but Tom doesn't tell her since he's afraid of losing his reputation. Because they're both virgins, their first time isn't great.

*Please note: as this request suggests, there is mild drug use in this imagine, so please be wary of that if you get triggered by drug use. Thank you and enjoy :)*

Tom's P.O.V

"So, how was your weekend?" Tom asked, his body leaning against the wall of the university and a cigarette in his hand as he smoked with Harrison.

"Yeah, it was okay. Hooked up with the girl who sells me weed." he smirked. Tom looked at him.

"You didn't. Hooking up with your dealer is such a shit idea, man. Watch her sell you tea leaves instead of weed when you manage to fuck it up." Tom laughed and shook his head.

"That won't happen, because she said that it was the best sex that she'd ever had." Harrison shrugged.

"Oh, yeah, because a girl has never lied about sex being good before." he scoffed, making Harrison's smirk widen as Tom put the cigarette to his lips. He looked to the street as a taxi pulled up, his eyes widening slightly as an absolutely beautiful girl climbed out of the front.

"Woah." he mumbled as he removed the cigarette from in between his lips and blew the smoke out. He watched her as she looked up at the building, a simply stunning smile on her lips as she seemingly admired it.

"Haz, do you know who that is?" Tom asked, his eyes glued to the absolutely gorgeous woman as her gaze stayed glued to the building.

"No. She's cute, though." Harrison nodded. Tom returned, his gaze not moving from her as he took one last hit of the cigarette.

"Yeah. She is." he nodded before throwing his cigarette into the grass and starting to head over to her.

Y/N's P.O.V

I climbed out of the taxi, my eyes flicking up to the massive university building that stood in front of me. I couldn't help but smile and bite my lip at the sight of it. I had been accepted into my dream university of UCL, but because of unexpected circumstances in my life, I had started a month late. But I was here now, and that's all that mattered. This was my chance to start my new life, at my dream school. I grabbed my suitcase from the taxi and gave the driver the money before standing on the curb as he drove off. I took a deep breath before starting to head up the path. My gaze flicked down, my eyes widening slightly as an absolutely gorgeous guy jogged towards me. Fuck, he's hot, I thought to myself as he got to me.

"Hey. Are you new here?" he smiled as he reached me.

"That obvious, huh?" I chuckled nervously.

"It's just that I haven't seen you around before. It's not like you look lost or anything." he reassured.

"Well, that's good to know, random strange boy who just came up to me." I teased. He laughed and bit his lip as he stuck his hands in his leather jacket pockets.

"Sorry, yeah. I'm Tom Holland, I study drama." he nodded. I raised my eyebrows at him.

"You study drama? Not 'how to roll the perfect blunt'?" I continued to tease, making him smirk and shake his head.