From enemies to friends *final part, SMUT* (Tom Holland)

"Jesus, you're so fucking infuriating. Everything that you do, everything that you say just pisses me off, it just makes me want to-."

"What, Tom? Makes you want to do what?" I spat as I walked towards him. He clenched his jaw, his nostrils flaring and his hands balling into fists out of anger as he stared down at me.

"Whatever it makes you want to do to me...do it." I whispered. He gulped, his lips pressed into a thin line as we continued to stare at each other with fire in our eyes. I leant in again, making him stare at me as I leant in so that our lips were only an inch apart.

"Do it." I mumbled again. Tom swallowed harshly, his eyes darting around my face telling me that he was trying to work out what to do.

"Fuck you." he muttered before taking my face into his hands and smashing our lips together harshly. I returned the kiss immediately, my hands raising to hold his face as his hands moved to my waist and gripped it strongly. He deepened the kiss and slipped his tongue into my mouth, making me smirk as he immediately dominated the kiss.

"I thought that you hated me." I mumbled against his lips as he picked me up and wrapped my legs around his waist.

"I could say the same about you." He returned as he lay me down on his bed and crawled over me. He joined our lips again, my fingers curling around the back of his neck and pulling harshly on his curls. He moaned in response, making me smirk as I pulled his lip with my teeth before pulling away.

"Fuck me. How are you this fucking sexy?" He muttered, making my smirk widen as his lips moved down to my neck and started to leave open-mouthed kissed on my skin. As his lips sucked on my neck, his hands started to pull the skirt of my dress up my body. I raised my ass so that he could pull my dress up. He bit his lip and smirked up at me as he pulled the fabric up to reveal my black lace underwear set.

"I always had a feeling that you weren't a basic underwear girl." He mumbled, making me laugh as he pulled my dress fully over my head. His hand curled around my back and unclipped my bra before throwing it across the room. He leant down and started to kiss down my body again, making my eyes flutter shut and my back arch slightly as his hands gripped my sides and his lips kissed down the valley of my breasts. His lips and tip of his nose trailed down my body feverishly, the anger clear in how tightly he was gripping my body. He looked up at me through his eyelashes, his eyes black with lust as he quickly pulled my thong down and threw it over his shoulder. I gulped, the anticipation building in my stomach already as Tom put my legs over his shoulders. He gave me a devilish smirk before leaning down and harshly attaching his lips to my clit.

"Fuck!" I cried out immediately, my hands flying to Tom's hair and my back arching as he started to ravenously eat me out. He smirked against my clit at my reaction, his hands on my stomach holding me down as his lips sucked on my folds and his tongue dipped in and out of me. I pulled on his curls, making him moan more against me as he gently dragged his nails against my skin. I bit my lip, my head falling against his pillow as the knot started to build up.

"Who knew that you were actually good at something?" I mocked, making him smirk and look up at me.

"If you're not careful, babe, I'll edge you." He warned. I moaned at the suggestion, making his smirk widen as his tongue and lips worked to bring me closer to the edge. I gasped, my back arching again as he gently pushed a finger into me.

"Fuck, Tommy, right there." I moaned as he started to pump his finger in and out of me. My fingers continued to pull at his hair, eliciting sounds of pleasure from his lips too as he continued to work wonders on me. I squeezed my eyes shut, my toes curling as I got unbearably close to the edge. Until I was there. Tom curled his finger inside of me, making me cry out as that was enough to push me over the edge. My legs shook, my back arching so much that it hurt as my body was overcome by wave after wave of pleasure. I sighed and eventually came down, my back making contact again with Tom's soft bed as he gently removed his finger and mouth from me. I looked at him as he stood at the end of the bed and pulled his shirt over his head.