Personal pleasure *SMUT* (Tom Holland)

Requested by yareli798: Tom has been away filming and he comes home to find Y/N pleasuring herself.

Tom's P.O.V

Tom quietly opened the door to the house that he shared with his girlfriend, Y/N. He looked around to check that she hadn't been alerted to his presence, a smile curling onto his lips as he seemed to have gotten away with it. Tom had been away for the last four months filming his most recent movie, and he had barely had any breaks in that time. Y/N, his girlfriend of three years, always stayed behind for her job and to look after Tessa, and so the pair had barely seen each other in four months. Of course they made it work with video calls and constant texts, but nothing could beat Tom coming home. As of late, he had noticed that Y/N's texts had been a lot flirtatious and smutty than they had been in the first couple of months of him being away, telling Tom that she was starting to get impatient. And so he had asked to take a week of his upcoming break early, and had flown home to surprise his girlfriend. He wandered through the house, the rooms quiet as he looked for Y/N. He headed up the steps and winced slightly as he tried to not let the steps creak underneath his shoes. Suddenly, he started to hear something. His eyebrows furrowed as he got to the top of the stairs, the quiet sounds of what he thought were moans coming from their bedroom. He crept towards the slightly ajar door, the sounds getting louder as he got closer. His eyes widened, a smirk curling onto his lips as he got to the door. And saw the source of the moaning.

"Fuck, Tommy." Y/N moaned, her eyes closed and her fingers gently massaging her clit as she lay naked on the bed with her legs spread. Tom's eyes wavered, the sight enough to immediately make his dick start to harden as he looked at her through the gap in the door.

"Feels so good, Tommy, don't stop." She choked, her back arching off of the bed and her head digging into the pillow as she fingered herself. God, she looked so hot pleasing herself to the thought of him. But she'd look even more hot with his head in between her legs. He smirked and bit his lip, deciding that he'd join her as he opened the door and quietly walked into the room.

Y/N's P.O.V

I lay in bed, my laptop on my lap as I scrolled through social media. I huffed out, my mind not really focused on the streams of nothingness. Instead, I was thinking about how horny I was. Tom had been away filming for four months and so I had gone that time without any actual sex. Phone sex with Tom and pictures sent between us often worked for the first couple of months, but I had been growing impatient recently and I was thinking that he could sense that. It was just a shame that he wouldn't be able to do anything about it for another month yet. I sighed and closed my laptop, knowing that I wouldn't be able to concentrate on anything before seeing to myself. I stood up and put my laptop on the Chest of Drawers before sitting back down. I pulled my top over my head and unclipped my bra before raising my ass and pulling my shorts and underwear down. I lay back on the bed, my head resting against my pillow as I placed my feet on the bed to prop my legs up before spreading them. I moved my hand down my body, my heart starting to thump in my chest as my fingertips got to the space in between my legs. My breath hitched, my mouth slowly hanging open as my fingers started to rub my clit. The pad of my finger rubbed circles against my folds, the feeling already starting to send pleasure through me as I imagined that it was Tom doing it to me. I started to add more pressure, my eyes fluttering shut as I pictured Tom's fingers circling my clit instead of my own and his lips sucking on my folds.

"Fuck, Tommy." I moaned, my second finger starting to circle and rub my core as I sped up slightly.

"Feels so good, Tommy, don't stop." I choked. Suddenly I heard the door open, making my eyes shoot open. They widened even further, a choke leaving my lips as Tom wandered into the room.