Singing (Tom Holland)

Requested by yourlocalpieceoftrash: Y/N tries to catch Tom singing on camera.

I crept along the hallway, my phone camera open in my hand as I crept to mine and Tom's bedroom. I could hear my boyfriend of four years quietly singing to himself as he worked, making me think that this was it. Tom and I had met on the set of "Avengers: Endgame" and had been dating ever since. We had lived together for a year now, and there was only one thing that pissed me off to no end about the love of my life: he would refuse to sing when I was filming him. Despite having started off his acting career by singing on a stage, Tom absolutely hated singing on camera. I had heard him sing in person but had always failed to pull out my phone before he stopped. And so, I had made it my mission to catch him singing on camera. Though so far, I had failed dramatically. I bit my lip, Tom's voice getting louder as I got closer to our bedroom. I popped my head into the room and pressed "record". But as soon as I eased the camera around the doorway so that Tom's back was in view, he stopped.

"Fucks' sake." I whispered to myself, though I stayed in position in case he started to sing again. What I didn't notice was Tom looking at me through his laptop screen.

"I can see you, darling." he stated. My eyes widened as he turned around in his chair, making me groan and throw my head back as I walked into the room.

"Every fucking time, why are you so vigilant?" I fake-whined, making him laugh as I sat down on his lap and he curled his arms around my waist.

"When will you learn that you can't catch me off-guard like that, love? I am Spider-Man after all." he smirked arrogantly. I rolled my eyes at him.

"You do realise that you're not actually Spider-Man, right?" I scoffed.

"Of course, but I do have his reflexes." he nodded, making me laugh as he jokingly put his hands up into a ninja pose.

"Sure you do, Tommy. I'll get you one of these days." I stated as I stood from his lap and started to head towards the door again.

"Yeah, sure you will, sweetheart." he chuckled, making me squeal as I felt his land slap my ass as I walked away from him.

"Cheeky bastard!" I laughed.

"I told you, darling, I'm a ninja." he continued to play along, making me laugh and shake my head as I left the room.

I sat in our bedroom, doing my makeup before we went out as I could hear the radio playing music in the kitchen. Suddenly, I started to hear something other than the radio. More specifically, Tom singing along to the radio. My eyes widened slightly and I quickly grabbed my phone before standing from my makeup table.

"Come on, Y/N, you've got this." I mumbled to myself as I slowly crept out of our bedroom. After I had tried and once again failed to catch Tom singing on camera a couple of days ago, my boyfriend had been a lot more vigilant and careful about how loudly he sang and if my phone was within grabbing distance should he start singing. The cheeky little shit had made sure that it never had been. But now I was being given another chance. I crept along the hallway, the sound of the radio paired with Tom's gorgeous voice getting louder as I got to the kitchen door. I bit my lip and raised my phone, my eyes on my screen as I pointed the camera into the room. Tom hadn't clocked me, making me smirk and bite my lip as I captured his voice.

"FINALLY!" I laughed, making him shoot around to look at me. His eyes widened and he groaned, making me laugh even more as I jumped up and down in triumph.

"Really, babe?" he chuckled as I ran up to him and hugged him tightly.

"I finally got it! Thank you, thank you, thank you!" I exclaimed, making him smirk and shake his head as I pecked his lips several times before pulling away from him and looking at my phone. I went into my photos app, and suddenly my heart plummeted. My smile dipped, my eyes widening as they looked at the screen.

"Oh, for fucks' sake." I groaned quietly, making Tom look at me.

"You were over the moon a second ago, what changed?" he chuckled. I sighed and put my tongue into my cheek as I showed him my screen. His eyebrows furrowed at it before his eyes widened, a smile curling onto his lips.

"Oh my god, you lovable idiot. You never started recording." he stated with a smirk.

"Yeah, laugh it up, Tommy, I once again failed to get you singing." I chuckled.

"Don't play the victim, love, that was purely on you. Your one job was to press the big red button." he smirked and shook his head.

"Whatever, I hate you." I huffed as I turned to leave the kitchen.

"Love you too, darling!" he called after me, making me smirk and shake my head as I left the room.

I lay in bed, my phone in my hands and the sound of water running in the en-suite as I waited for Tom to get out of the shower and come to bed. I huffed slightly as I scrolled through social media. I was still slightly annoyed at myself for what had happened earlier, I had been handed Tom singing on a silver platter and it had been me who fucked it up by forgetting to press 'record'. I wasn't sure how many more chances I'd get, either-.

I snapped out of my thoughts as I heard his voice again. My eyes widened and I looked to the door of the bathroom as I heard Tom yet again singing. This was it, I could feel it.

"Okay...press 'record', Y/N, you got this." I whispered, making sure to press the button and start filming before standing from the bed. I tiptoed to the door, my mind grateful for the fact that Tom was singing louder than the sound of the water running so that it was clearly being captured on the recording. I winced slightly as I pushed the door open, hoping to god that the structure wouldn't make a sound as I crept into the bathroom. I squealed quietly, a shit-eating grin on my face as I filmed the glass door that Tom was behind. But more importantly, filmed his beautiful voice singing whatever he was singing. Suddenly, he looked to the door, making my eyes widen.

"What-babe, what are you doing?" he scoffed as he opened the glass door.

"I got it! I actually fucking got it! I FINALLY GOT YOU SINGING ON CAMERA!" I squealed loudly as I jumped up and down. Tom laughed and shook his head as he ran a hand over his wet hair and slicked it back.

"Fuck me, sweetheart, that was really a mission that you were dedicated to, huh." he chuckled.

"Well, mission complete, motherfucker, I finally got you." I smirked.

"You know that that can't go on social media, right? I'm naked and in the shower." he stated.

"Oh, please, you can only see waist up, your fans have seen part of your ass now." I scoffed, making him laugh and shake his head.

"What I meant to say is that that can't go on social media if you want to have some fun now...in the shower." he nodded. My smirk dipped and my eyes flicked up from the screen to him. He smirked and bit his lip as he raised an eyebrow at me.

"You serious, Tommy?" I checked.

"Completely. But only if you promise not to post that. That video is for your eyes only." he replied with his terms. I bit my lip and flicked my gaze between the screen and him. I had wanted to post the video, but Tom was also offering me shower sex. And we didn't have shower sex often. I looked back up at him, making him raise his eyebrows at me.

"Okay, deal." I nodded as I stopped recording and put my phone on the edge of the sink before immediately pulling my top over my head.

"That's my girl." he laughed, making me smirk as I got undressed and got into the shower with him.