Zendaya *part 2* (Tom Holland)

Requested by Reader_Lover9000: Y/N leaves and goes to stay at her brothers' house after the fight with Tom. They help her feel better, meanwhile Harrison gives Tom the bollocking of his life and makes him realise that Y/N was telling the truth about Zendaya. He feels awful and angry at himself, which is made worse when Y/N won't return his texts or calls. He eventually goes to her brothers' house and almost gets the shit beaten out of him by her brothers, but he's eventually let in and pulls off the ultimately romantic gesture as a way to say "sorry".

Tom's P.O.V

"Haz, you know what? It's fine. Because yes, I'm completely wrong, we clearly imagined that all of that was said tonight, I'm just jealous. Fuck you, Tom." Y/N spat before grabbing her purse and rushing out of the kitchen and down the hall.

"Y/N, for fucks' sake, it's ten at night, where are you going?!" he called after her as she opened the front door.

"Anywhere away from you!" she yelled back, making Tom sigh as she slammed the door shut.

"For fuck's sake." he mumbled as he turned around and looked back at Harrison.

"I don't know what you're looking at me for, you're the one who caused this." he nodded as he crossed his arms over his chest.

"Haz, please tell me that you don't actually believe what Y/N was saying there." he sighed. The boy's eyes widened.

"Are you fucking kidding? Of course I believe her!" he exclaimed.

"Harrison, you know Zendaya, why would she be so mean to Y/N-."

"Tom, you know, Y/N, why would she lie?" he spat back. Tom opened his mouth to speak but his mind went blank as he raised his arms in exacerbation.

"I don't know, mate. Maybe she got upset and a bit jealous that Zendaya didn't immediately like her and want to be friends." he sighed. Harrison scoffed and shook his head.

"I honestly want to punch the shit out of you right now. From the moment that Zendaya stepped into this house, she was a dick to Y/N. First, it was the comment about her being just 'eh' in 'Cherry', then it was snide little remarks about her looks, or lack thereof as Zendaya put it, and then it was mean comments about Y/N's cooking. This entire time, Zendaya was just a dick to your girlfriend, and you did nothing. I'm not sure if you were just oblivious or if you were purposefully letting it slide. To be honest, I don't know which one is worse." he snapped. Tom's eyes widened at his best friend's outburst, and he gulped as it started to sink in. He didn't want to believe that Y/N would lie about all of that stuff, and the fact that Harrison had apparently also heard these little remarks was backing up the truth that, yes, Y/N was right.

"Fuck...you're right, why would both of you lie about that?" he gulped as he held his hands to his head.

"Exactly. Look, I love Zendaya as much as you do, so I have no idea why she was so mean to Y/N. But I know that Y/N was telling the truth, and that she was equally as upset with you as she was with Zendaya for not standing up for her. You need to make this right." he nodded. Tom returned it, his heart plummeting to his feet as he realised just how much he'd fucked up.

"First, I need to know that she's safe. She's probably just gone to her brothers' house, but it's late, I need to know that she's okay." he nodded before grabbing his phone and scrolling to her number. He clicked on it and held it to his ear, his eyes wavering as it went straight to voicemail.

"She declined the call." Tom choked.

"I'll be honest, I don't blame her. Leave a voicemail." Harrison nodded. Tom gulped and returned it as the voicemail tone sounded.