Sex at the back of a cinema *SMUT* (Tom Holland)

Requested by _soeen: Tom and Y/N are secretly having sex at the back of the cinema. They have to stop, so they go to the bathroom and continue there.

"I can't believe that you dragged me along to this." Tom groaned as I pulled him by his hand into the small cinema.

"You've picked the last five dates, Tommy. You said that next time, AKA today, was my choice." I nodded.

"I also pay for everything, darling." he teased, making me playfully roll my eyes at him and lightly slap his chest as we sat down at the end of the back row.

"Come on, it'll be good. I know that you don't like rom-coms, but I've literally heard nothing bad about this movie. Everyone's raving about it." I shrugged.

"Uh huh. I'm sure that I'll be able to find something else to do if I get bored." he flirted as he placed his hand on my thigh. I looked at him.

"If you think that we're about to fuck in the back of a cinema, you've got another thing coming, Thomas Stanley Holland." I scoffed, making him smirk as he leant in to press his lips to my ear.

"I give you ten minutes." he whispered, making me gulp and roll my eyes as his lips nipped my earlobe and his hand squeezed my thigh before he sat back in his seat.

Tom and I sat in the cinema, watching the movie. Well, I was trying to watch the movie, and trying to not get too turned on by the fact that my boyfriend's hand had been moving further up my thigh since the beginning of it so that it was now hovering over my pussy. I looked at him, making him return the glance.

"You okay, darling?" he asked innocently.

"You know what you're doing." I stated.

"I have no idea what you're talking about." he shook his head, though his lips were threatening to curl into a smirk as he faced the screen again. I clenched my jaw and also drew my focus back to the movie, though all of my attention was on Tom's hand. My breath hitched in my throat as his thumb gently pushed down against my skirt, the thin material of the garment meaning that I could feel the pressure against the top of my clit. I gulped, my mind starting to be thankful for the fact that we were the only two people in this screening as he continued to press down and apply pressure to the sensitive area.

"Tommy." I breathed, my eyes fluttering shut as he leant in and started to gently pepper feathery kisses against my neck.

"You know what to say if you want me to stop. But we're the only ones here, sweetheart, and it's a dark room. Did you really expect nothing to happen?" he smirked against my skin. I returned it and bit my lip, my eyes fluttering shut as his kisses started to be open-mouthed and nippy. I gulped, my mind trying to work out the possibility of someone walking in. It was low, given that we were a good half an hour into the movie by now, and even if someone did, it was dark and Tom and I were at the very back and so we probably wouldn't be seen anyway.

"Fuck it." I mumbled as I put my leg over his lap and straddled him. I leant down and joined our lips hungrily, making him smirk into it as I held his face and he gripped my hips. His tongue slipped into my mouth, us quickly starting to make out as he dominated the kiss. His hands moved down and pulled my skirt up to my hips to give him access as he wasted no time in letting his hand slip into my underwear. I breathed out against his lips, my eyes fluttering shut as his digits started to gently tease my clit and spread my wetness across my folds.

"Tommy." I moaned quietly, making my boyfriend smirk at me as my head dropped into the crook of his neck.

"That feel good, darling?" he cooed quietly into my ear. I nodded and bit my lip, a small gasp leaving my mouth as he pushed a finger into me. I choked into his ear, his smirk widening as I cupped his neck with my hand and pushed myself further down onto his finger.