WandaVision (Tom Holland)

Requested by valkyrieskies: Y/N plays Wanda Maximoff in the MCU and in one specific interview, Tom mentions how 'WandaVision' is his favourite MCU thing ever, and he just spends the whole interview hyping Y/N up and saying how in love with her he is.

"I'm home!" I yelled and puffed out as I shut the front door.

"I'm in the kitchen!" Tom shouted back. I sighed, my eyes almost fluttering shut out of exhaustion as I kicked my sneakers off before walking through to the kitchen. Tom looked up at me, my boyfriend's lips curling into a smile as he saw me.

"Hey, there's my amazing, superhero girlfriend who I'm insanely proud of." he smiled, making me laugh and shake my head as he wrapped his arms around me and I rested my head in the crook of his neck.

"I'm so tired." I mumbled, making him chuckle and nod as he gently kissed my head. Tom and I had been dating for two years now, and we were both actors in the MCU, with him playing 'Spider-man' and me playing 'Wanda Maximoff'. At the end of 'Infinity War', I had figured that my time playing 'Wanda' was over. Until MARVEL had pitched to Paul Bettany and I the idea of our own 'WandaVision' series. We had been over the moon at the idea and said yes instantly, loving the idea of our own spinoff series. Tom had been nothing but supportive the entire time and had pulled off several romantic gestures during filming that included bringing me food at all hours when we were still filming, whisking me away on romantic weekends when I needed a break, and even allowing me to come home to candle-lit dinners and rose petals on our bed. He had been perfect. But today had been the very last day of filming, it was finally over...and I was shattered.

"I know that you are, love. But you've done so well, I'm so fucking proud of you. I wish that I got my own spinoff series." he chuckled.

"Tommy, you've got three spinoff movies." I scoffed, making him laugh and nod as he kissed my head again.

"True." he nodded as his fingers gently moved a strand of hair from out of my face.

"Babe, whatever you're cooking smells amazing, but I'm so tired, I just want to go to sleep." I sighed into his skin, his arms around me currently the only thing stopping me from just lying on the floor and going to sleep there.

"That's okay, love, I can heat it back up later. Come on." he nodded before leaning down. I squealed slightly as he hooked his arm under my legs and swept me off of my feet as he picked me up bridal style.

"Okay, I'm not that tired, Tommy." I chuckled as he started to carry me to our bedroom.

"Nonsense, darling, you shouldn't even have to walk after how hard you've been working." he smiled, making me playfully roll my eyes as he carried me into our bedroom and shut the door with his foot.

Tom's P.O.V

"You all ready, Tom?" Jacob, Tom's interviewer asked as the pair of them sat down.

"I think so." he nodded. Jacob returned it and faced the camera, Tom making sure to sit comfortably so that he wouldn't be fidgeting for the whole interview.

"Hello and welcome to WatchMojo, I'm Jacob. Today, I'm joined by 'Spider-Man' actor and hottest name currently in Hollywood, Tom Holland." he smiled.

"Thanks for having me, Jacob." Tom chuckled and nodded.

"So, our first question for you is about your new movie, more specifically, the most recent one in the 'Spider-Man' series. 'No way home', I believe that it's called, after you pranked everyone by releasing different names to Zendaya and Jacob Batalon." he smiled, making Tom laugh and nod.