The Oscars (Tom Holland)

Requested by storyrreader: Tom is nominated for an Oscar for "Cherry". Him and Y/N are dating and he surprises her and brings her to the Oscars with him, and he ends up winning.

"Tommy, I'm home!" I yelled as I walked through the door of the apartment that I shared with my boyfriend, Tom. I didn't hear a response, or Tessa barking, telling me that he was probably out walking her. I puffed out, my mind finally glad to be home as I dropped my bag and took my shoes off. I headed through to the bedroom, my eyebrows furrowing as I immediately saw a pink box tied with a blue ribbon sat on the bed. I looked back into the apartment.

"Tommy?" I called out again. Nothing. I sighed and bit my lip before looking back at the box. I looked into the room, more confusion filling my mind as I walked in. I looked down at the box, my eyes attracted to the Post-It note attached to the pink cardboard:

For you, my love - T xxx.

I smiled and bit my lip as I started to undo the blue ribbon of the box. I untied the beautiful bow, my mind wondering what could be in the wrapping as I took the lid off of the box. My eyes widened, a gasp leaving my lips. I leant my hands down, my pupils wide as I pulled out the stunning midnight blue dress. I held the beautiful garment up, my lip in between my teeth as I admired the stunning dress. My smile widened as I felt a familiar pair of strong arms wrap around my waist from behind and a familiar pair of thin lips attach themselves to my neck.

"You like it, darling?" Tom mumbled against my skin.

"I love it, Tommy. But what's it for?" I asked as I gently laid the dress down against the bed. He used his hands on my waist to gently turn me around, his gaze on my lips as I placed my hands on his chest.

"So, you know that I got nominated for an Oscar with "Cherry". Basically, I want you to be my date." He admitted. My eyes widened slightly at his words. Tom and I had been dating for a year now, and had been serious for half of that time. The issue was that he still hadn't announced our relationship to the world. And so, I was still his best kept secret.

"Tommy, I...I don't know." I gulped and shook my head. After all, my life would be changed forever once the world knew that I was Tom's girlfriend, and I wasn't sure if I was ready for that yet.

"I get that, and it's okay if you're not ready for us to announce our relationship. But this was the biggest role of my career, I've been nominated for it, and I would absolutely love to have my beautiful girlfriend by my side. And I'd love for her to wear that blue dress that I know that she'll look simply divine in." He smiled and shook his head. I laughed and bit my lip, my gaze on him timidly as I thought. Sure, announcing our relationship was a big step, but realistically we needed to start thinking about taking it. Tom and I were starting to discuss things like marriage and children, and it would be hard to pull all of that off with no one but our family and friends knowing.

"So, what do you say, sweetheart?" He asked quietly. I looked at him.

"Okay, Tommy. I'm ready." I nodded. His eyes brightened, making me laugh as he hugged me tightly and picked me up.

"Thank you, darling! This is going to be amazing, I can't wait!" He laughed as he spun me around before putting me down. He took my face before leaning down and joining our lips, making me smile into the kiss as I held his waist. He broke the kiss and smiled at me.

"This is going to be great." I chuckled, making his smile widen and his head nod as he kissed me again.