Play fighting (Tom Holland)

Requested by overwrld: can you do one when it's play fighting with Tom.

"I'm home!" I yelled out as I shut the front door to the house that I shared with my boyfriend of two years, Tom.

"I'm in the kitchen!" He shouted back. I headed through, a smile spreading onto my lips as I walked into the kitchen to see Tom making dinner. He looked up at me and gave me a small smile.

"Hey, darling. How was work?" He asked, my arms wrapping around his waist and my head resting against his bicep as he kissed my hair.

"It was okay. Though it's amazing to come home to my lovely domesticated boyfriend making dinner." I teased. He raised his eyebrows at me, making me laugh and bite my lip.

"I figured that I'd make you a romantic dinner and I get called domesticated for it. Last time that I do this." he scoffed, making me smirk and kiss his cheek as I removed my arms from him.

"You fancy going out tonight or something?" I asked as he continued to cut stuff up for dinner.

"Nah, I had a bit of an insane day on set, so a night in would be nice." he nodded.

"Movie night after dinner?" I suggested.

"Sounds perfect, love." he smiled. I returned it and bit my lip as I moved to be next to him again.

"Whatever you're making smells perfect, Tommy." I complimented.

"I'm making grilled salmon with homemade chips." he stated, chuckling at me as I moaned at the sound of it.

"Urgh, I love you." I nodded, making him smirk as he leant down and pecked my lips.

"Darling, come on, I want to pick a movie!" Tom yelled from the living room.

"I'm coming, I'm coming." I chuckled as I walked in with two bowls of popcorn in my hands. I put them down on the coffee table before sitting next to Tom and putting my legs over his lap, his hand resting on my thigh as he flicked through the channels aimlessly.

"What do you fancy, love?" he mumbled.

"Let me have a look." I returned as I took the remote off of him before starting to flick through myself. I bit my lip, no movie really standing out to me as I tried to figure out what we could watch.

"Ooh, 'Batman'." I smiled, making Tom groan and lull his head back as I put the movie on.

"We're not watching fucking 'Batman', sweetheart." he chuckled tiredly at me as he looked at me.

"Why not? It's a good movie, and it's just about to start." I shrugged.

"Put 'Spider-Man' on, that was just about to start on Channel Four." he quipped back.

"You know the rule, we don't casually watch your movies, your narcissistic bastard." I teased, making him laugh and shake his head.

"I'm serious! I'll never hear the end of it from Haz if I let you put this on over 'Spider-Man', let me change it over." he chuckled.

"You don't have to tell him, we're keeping it on." I decided.

"Fine. I guess that I have to do this the hard way." he mumbled, making me look at him with furrowed eyebrows.

"What-." Suddenly, he reached for the remote, making me squeal and stick my hand up to hold it out of his reach.

"You cheeky fucker!" I laughed, making him return it as he tried to reach for the remote but I held it just out of his grasp.

"Give me the fucking thing!" he exclaimed as he continued to lean over me, gradually pushing me back onto the sofa as he leant his body further into mine.

"No! Tonight, the movie is 'Batman'!" I squealed, my arms stretching as far as they would go as I desperately tried to keep the remote away from Tom. We laughed and squealed as we started to jokingly play-fight, my legs closing and my knees raising to my chest to try and push Tom away from me. He took my arms and tried to make me bend them so that he could grab the remote, our limbs flailing about and colliding with each other as he fought to get the remote back.

"If you love me, you'll give me the remote back!" Tom laughed as he forced his body back in between my legs.

"Ooh, that's a low blow, pulling that card, Thomas Stanley Holland!" I squealed, more laughs leaving both of our lips as he started to overpower me. Not that I was surprised. He pinned me down again, his body in between my legs as his hands grabbed my wrists and pinned them above my head. I bit my lip and looked up at him, making him smirk as he returned the glance.

"I'll take that, thank you." he chuckled, making me groan in fake annoyance as he gently plucked the remote from my hand before putting it down on the coffee table. He looked back at me, making my eyebrows furrow.

"I thought that the entire point of that play fight was for you to steal the remote again and change the channel." I teased, making him smile and bite his lip as he looked down at me.

"It was. But now, you just look so beautiful pinned underneath me." he flirted. I playfully rolled my eyes at him.

"I bet that you say that to all of the girls." I teased back.

"No. Just the one that I love." he spoke softly. My smirk dissolved into a small smile, my teeth taking my lip in between them as I looked up at my boyfriend. My heart still jumped at how kind and loving he was, this intimate and yet sweet moment not being a rarity between us. That was just what Tom was like. Sweet and loving.

"I love you too, Tommy." I whispered. He smiled and bit his lip as he leant down and gently pressed our lips together. I returned the kiss, my eyes fluttering shut as he softly kissed me. It was such an amazing feeling. He broke the kiss and looked at me, making me smile and peck his lips as he let go of my wrists and reached for the remote.

"Now, time for 'Spider-Man'." he smiled, making me smirk and shake my head as he turned the channel over. He rolled off of me and lay on the sofa beside me before curling his arm around my waist and pulling my back into his chest. I sighed out in bliss as he gently rested his head on mine, my heart happy with being cuddled up on the sofa, in the arms of my boyfriend.