Prague *SMUT* (Peter Parker)

Requested by Aarshe__: Y/N and Peter are in Prague for the school trip. They sneak out to go to the bridge nearby, where Peter asks her out. One thing leads to another and they get intimate.

I sat in my hotel room, my foot nervously tapping against the carpeted floor as I waited for news that Peter was safe. Mr Harrington had gotten us all tickets to go and see an opera in town, which sounded boring as fuck, but it was at least something to do still. I had been looking forward to sitting next to my best friend and crush, Peter, during it, but then he rushed off before it had started. After having called me pretty, I might add, but that wasn't important. I had followed him out to see where he was going, and next thing I knew, I'd been in the middle of the Night Monkey and Mysterio fighting one of those monster things. It had been terrifying and I still didn't know if Peter was safe. We'd been best friends since early childhood, and I had been deeply in love with him for almost all of that time. So when we'd both gotten onto the science trip that would take us to places like Venice, Prague and London, I had been very excited at the thought that something would finally happen between us. I sighed and bit my lip as my gaze moved down to look at the web-covered contraption that was sitting on the bed next to me. I picked it up and looked at it, my mind full of questions as I studied the piece of technology that I didn't recognise. This 'Night Monkey' had pulled it off of the 'elemental' during the fight, and I was lucky enough for it to have landed just behind me in the alleyway that I'd been hiding in. But it was covered in webs. I studied it further, my eyebrows furrowing as I gently plucked a line of the white substance. I wasn't a stupid girl, and I had enough common sense to reasonably guess that the 'Night Monkey' was actually Spider-Man, just in black so that he wouldn't be recognised. The question was, though, what was he doing all the way in Europe, instead of back in Queens? I didn't know.

"Peter, oh thank god!" My eyes widened, my thoughts snapping back as I heard Mr Harrington's relieved voice from the landing outside of my room. I shot up to my door and flung it open, my eyes widening further at the sight of our teacher holding my best friend's head into his shoulder.

"You're not dead, thank god!" Mr Harrington laughed before looking at all of us.

"Get packed, kids, we head back to the States tomorrow. School has deemed the trip no longer safe, so we're calling it. Only took them two attacks, but never mind." he chuckled before heading into his room. Peter sighed and shook his head before his gaze flicked to me. His eyes widened as I rushed out of my room and towards him.

"Y/N, I'm so sorry-."

"You asshole." I choked before tightly wrapping my arms around his neck in a hug. He returned it immediately, his arms curling around my waist and holding me into his body as he buried his face into my hair.

"I thought that you were dead, Pete." I cried into his shoulder. I heard him sigh before he pulled away slightly, but only enough to look at my face.

"I'm sorry. I left to go to the bathroom at the opera, and then heard stuff going on outside. I went out to see what was happening and before I knew it, I was swept away with the crowds running from whatever that thing was. I'm really sorry, I didn't mean to leave you, and I definitely didn't mean to let you believe that I was dead." he gulped and shook his head. I sighed and gave him a small smile as I cupped his cheek with my hand.

"It's okay, I understand. I'm just glad that you're safe, to be honest. My heart was breaking at the thought that you were hurt, or worse." I admitted. He looked at me.

"It was?" he asked hopefully, his lips threatening to break into a small smile. I gulped again and bit my lip, my heart starting to pound more harshly. I wasn't about to accidentally reveal my true feelings for him, and so I had to tread carefully here.