Grand gesture (Tom Holland)

Requested by addyyyson_lada: Y/N is playing Tom's love interest in the third "Spider-Man" movie and they both do individual interviews with Jimmy Kimmel about the movie, their personal lives and stuff around that. During Y/N's interview, she gets asked who she's dating and who her celebrity crush is. She admits that her crush is Tom. On set the next day, Tom sees the interview and since he feels the same way, surprises her with a grand gesture to ask her out.

"Please put your hands together for Y/N Y/L/N!" Jimmy yelled, making the audience cheer and clap as I walked onto the stage. I smiled and waved at everyone before turning to face Jimmy.

"Jimmy!" I laughed, making him return it as we kissed cheeks.

"It's great to see you again, I always love having you on the show." he chuckled as I sat down on the sofa and smoothed the skirt of my dress out against my legs.

"I always love being here, Jimmy." I returned.

"So, you're starring alongside in the amazing Tom Holland in the upcoming "Spider-Man" movie, and I believe that you're playing his new love interest." he nodded. I chuckled and returned it as the audience made "ooh" sounds.

"Yeah, I am." I smiled.

"What was it like meeting Tom on set for the first time? Because he's a big name." he scoffed and shook his head.

"Yeah, it was definitely surreal. As soon as I saw him, I was just in awe." I admitted, a smile curling onto my lips as I remembered that day.

My heart thumped through my chest, my stomach swirling in butterflies as I walked onto the set for the third "Spider-Man" movie. I couldn't believe that I was actually here. I had auditioned for the role of "Erin Weiss", Peter's love interest in the third film. When I had gotten the call to say that I'd actually gotten the part, I had hardly believed it. Since that moment, I had been expecting someone to suddenly pop out at me with cameras to catch my reaction to the prank. But no. I was actually here, really about to meet Tom Holland and play his love interest. I was in heaven. I walked further into the warehouse, my heart jumping as I saw Tom, Zendaya and Jacob talking. Zendaya said something, making Tom laugh and nod. Fuck, that sound was like music to my ears. Suddenly, Tom's gaze flicked to me, making my eyes widen. My breath hitched, my heart virtually stopping as a small smile spread onto the boy's lips. He started to walk towards me, making me gulp.

"Oh my god, stay calm, it's only Tom Holland, don't say anything stupid." I whispered to myself as he got to me.

"Hey. It's Y/N, right?" he smiled as he leant down and kissed my cheek. My eyes widened slightly as I looked at him.

"You know me?" I chuckled nervously.

"You're playing my love interest, of course I do." he returned, making me smile and bite my lip. God, he was even nicer in person. And was even more attractive too. I already had a massive crush on the man, so the fact that I was now in front of him and was feeling butterflies already wasn't good. I was fucked.

"I just wanted to come and say hi, and that it's nice to meet you. I'm looking forward to working with you." he spoke gently.

"I'm looking forward to this too, Tom. I can see that we're going to be good friends." I replied.

"If not more." he teased, making me laugh and shake my head. He looked at me, a small smile on his face as he bit his lip. I was in trouble.

"He was as lovely as I expected when we first met. He immediately came up to me and introduced himself, he made it clear that we'd get along, he was just lovely." I chuckled and nodded.