The guy at the bar *part 2* (Mob boss!AU, Tom Holland)

Requested by ghostwriter3456: A week after hooking up with Tom, it's Y/N's eighteenth birthday. Her parents drag her out somewhere only for her to find out that she's being forced to marry Tom as a favour that her father owes to the Holland mob. Because of their argument, Tom and Y/N really don't like each other, but soon start to fall in love.

I sat in the car, my heart almost pounding out of my chest as we drove to fuck knows where. I gulped and looked at my parents, who were sitting on the other side of the long car.

"Please, just tell me where we're going. That's all I want to know." I shook my head.

"We'll be there soon enough, love. Don't worry, everything will be okay." mum nodded. I sighed and looked at her.

"That's exactly what they say in movies when everything won't be okay." I mumbled before looking back out of the window. Today was my eighteenth birthday, but you wouldn't have guessed it by the way that my parents had rushed me out of bed at seven a.m. for a three hour car journey to an unknown place. I had expected to wake up to presents and cake, not this. Not that there was anything that I could do to stop it now, we were in the middle of fucking nowhere and we looked to be at least fifty miles outside of London. My eyebrows furrowed, my heart starting to thump more harshly as through the trees, what looked to be a large log cabin came into view. I looked at my parents.

"Did you plan a surprise birthday party for me or something in that cabin? Is this what this is?" I asked hopefully.

"I'm sorry, Y/N, no. I can guarantee that it'll be a surprise, but I can't say that you'll like it." my dad warned. My smile dipped again, my eyes wavering as the car pulled up to the cabin. It came to a stop and the doors immediately opened, making my eyes widen as I saw several huge men dressed in all black suits.

"Let's go, honey." mum nodded as her and dad got out of the car.

"Not until you tell me what we're doing here, what the fuck is going on?" I scoffed.

"Get on with it." the man who had opened the door spat, making me yelp out as he grabbed my wrist and harshly pulled me out of the car.

"Hey, be careful with her, she's precious cargo." another man standing at the now open doors to the cabin snapped at the man who had grabbed me.

"I'm a person, not fucking cargo." I hissed as I was pulled into the cabin. The man rolled his eyes at me, making me gulp as he pulled me towards the door at the end of the corridor. He pushed the door open and marched me in, my eyes widening at what I saw. Tom's eyes widened too, his mouth hanging open as our gazes fell on each other. What the fuck was this?

"No, dad. Not her, for the love of god. Literally anyone but her." he scoffed and shook his head.

"Fuck you, Tommy." I spat.

"Hey, watch your mouth. You won't talk to the heir of the Holland mob like that." the man who had pulled me into the house snapped. My eyes widened, my heart dropping at his words. The heir to the Holland mob. Tom was the owner of the club that we'd been to last week. I'd slept with a mob boss, and had pissed him off. Great.

"Can someone please explain to me what's going on?" I gulped as I looked desperately from my parents, to Tom, to the couple who appeared to be Tom's parents. Tom's eyes wavered, a sigh leaving his lips as he looked down.

"I'm sorry, love. I had no other choice." my dad shook his head. I gulped again as I looked at him.

"What do you mean? I don't like this, tell me what's going on." I choked.