High school sweethearts (Tom Holland)

Requested by overwrld: Tom is the most popular guy in school and is the captain of the football team. He's dating Y/N, the most popular girl in school and captain of the cheerleading team. One day, Tom and Y/N sneak out of class and have some fun at the lockers.

I jumped into the air and cheered, my arms waving my pom-poms erratically as me and the other cheerleaders whooped and squealed. The football team, including captain and my boyfriend, Tom Holland, ran around the field, the ball being passed between their feet as they ran.

"Come on, Tommy! You got this!" I yelled, making the boy smile as he got passed the ball. Suddenly he started sprinting towards the goal, all of us screaming and yelling in support.

"Go, Tom, go!" I screamed. He swung his foot and kicked the ball into the goal, making us all scream.

"Another goal for Kingston Catholic high school!" the commentator yelled as Tom ran to me. I squealed as he wrapped his arms around my waist and lifted me up, making me laugh as he spun me around and buried his face into my hair. He put me down and took my face before smashing our lips together, making me smile into it as I held his waist.

"Gross, you're all sweaty." I chuckled against his lips.

"You weren't complaining about me being sweaty last night." he teased, making me laugh and break the kiss as I lightly slapped his chest.

"Thomas, we're in public." I mumbled.

"Hasn't stopped you before." he continued to flirt, making me laugh again and shake my head as I buried my face in his chest.

"Mate, we haven't finished the game yet, you can shag Y/N later." Harrison chuckled as he gently tugged on Tom's arm and started to pull him away from me.

"Haz is right, go win the game!" I laughed, making Tom smirk and wink at me as he ran back onto the field.

Tom and I walked into school, hands joined and fingers intertwined as we walked in. We smiled and waved, quiet greetings leaving our lips as we walked through the school. Tom and I were considered to be the ones at the top of the social ladder. He was the most popular boy in school given that he was the captain of the football team, and I was the most popular girl given that I was the head cheerleader of the cheerleading squad. Tom and I had been exchanging glances and notes for months before Harrison had finally convinced him to ask me out a year ago. Since then, it had been bliss. Tom and I walked up to Harrison and the rest of our friends, making them look up at us.

"You okay, mate?" Harrison asked as him and Tom hugged and I hugged my friends.

"Not too bad. Still on my high from the game and, well...other things." he smirked as he looked at me. I playfully rolled my eyes, making him wink at me as the girls giggled.

"Yeah, I bet you are." Harrison teased. I chuckled and shook my head as Tom swung his arm over my shoulder and pulled me close, his lips kissing my head as we headed into class. We sat down, Tom's desk behind mine as we put our stuff down.

I looked down at my book, my pen scribbling notes down as we sat in class. Suddenly something hit the back of my head, making me look up. I looked over my shoulder at Tom. He flicked his eyes down, making me follow his gaze to the scrunched up piece of paper on the floor. I looked back at him with furrowed eyebrows, making him smirk and nod to it again. I quietly chuckled and rolled my eyes playfully as I picked up the piece of paper and opened it.

Fancy a little trip to the lockers? ;) x

I bit my lip and looked back at him. He raised his eyebrow again, making me nod. He smirked and winked at me, making me bite my lip as I turned back to face the front. I raised my hand, making the teacher look at me.

"What is it, Y/N?" She sighed.

"I need the bathroom." I lied.

"Fine, quickly." She nodded. I returned it before standing from my desk. All of my friends gave me subtle glances and smirks as I passed, making me return it as I subtly high-fived one on the way out. I left the classroom and let my smirk widen, my eyes glancing around as I rushed out of the doors and quickly to the gym. I snuck into the girls' locker room and made sure that it was empty. It was. I bit my lip and wandered around, trailing my fingertips over the locker doors as I waited for Tom to get here. As if on cue, the door opened, making me look at it. Tom double-checked behind him before shutting the door and rushing to me. I squealed, making him laugh as he rushed to me and pinned me to the lockers. He leant down and pressed our lips together, my hands holding his face as his hands gripped my waist. He slipped his tongue into my mouth, our teeth clashing together as we made out and he dominated the kiss.

"I'll never get tired of us sneaking away and doing this." He mumbled, making me smirk and let my eyes flutter shut as he broke the kiss and moved his lips down to my neck.

"That's because it never gets old." I flirted back.

"Fucking right it doesn't." He smirked, making me laugh as he raised his head and joined our lips again. We continued to make out against the lockers, my hands gently tugging on Tom's curls and his hands pulling my hips against his as our tongues clashed together. He broke the kiss and touched our foreheads, making my eyes flutter open. I bit my lip, a small smile on my face as Tom stared at me with love and adoration for me in his eyes.

"I love you, darling. So much." He scoffed and shook his head.

"I love you too, Tommy. You're my world." I smiled. He returned it and bit his lip before leaning down and gently kissing me again.