This is the end...again

Wow. I can't believe that I'm here, at the end of a SECOND one-shots book! The amazing thing as well, is that every single one shot in this book is a request from you guys! Y'all have given me enough requests to full an entire book, and I STILL have loads more to do! It's insane!

I hope that I say this enough, but I can honestly never thank you guys enough for the support that you show me. When I started my first one-shot book, I didn't even think that I'd get ten reads, let alone thousands, plus new requests almost daily. It means the world to me that you trust me to bring your ideas to life, I get some absolutely amazing suggestions from so many people that I love doing, and it makes me feel so honoured and special that you guys choose me to write them for you, and to hopefully do them justice for you guys.

Now, just like last time, of course I'm lying with the title lol. This is just the end of this book, of course not the end of me writing. I know that I'm currently working very slowly to get imagines out and that's because I spent all last week prepping for literally the biggest interview of my life so far, but now that that's done, I have more time, so I'm hoping to start doing more requests per day (don't hold me to that lol). I know that a lot of people are waiting and I'm sorry for that but I promise that if you have submitted a request, it IS coming. Requests are open as usual, just please don't expect to see your request in a few days because I do have a backlog, but they are coming along.

So, yeah. Thank you guys for your continued support, it means the world to me. I will be back very soon with the start of a third book, and I look forward to seeing you guys there :) Love you guys, stay safe, and see you in book three :) xoxo