The Wedding - Leonardo

Today is the big day! It's yours and Leo's wedding. The venue is at the beach where he proposed, and over 100 Guests are coming (Casey, April, Splinter, Mikey, Raph and Donnie included).

R/GF, D/GF and M/GF are your bridesmaids, and Leo chose Splinter to be his best man (Who else would be better for the job than your father?).

You're in April's room, getting ready. M/GF, D/GF and R/GF are already in their bridesmaid dresses, which are beautiful baby blue silk strapless dresses with all three of them having their hair done up in a bun with the front sections of their hair curled and framing their faces. Your dress is a creamy white colour with silver swirls all over it. It has a sweetheart neckline, but a very sheer fabric covers the rest of your chest and comes around your neck. The dress is very a-line, but flares out towards the hem. When you're ready, you step out from inside the wardrobe.

The girls mouths drop open. "Y/n you look gorgeous!" D/GF says in disbelief.

"She looks better than gorgeous!" M/GF adds. "She looks magnificent!"

"She looks perfect!" R/GF finishes.

You blush slightly. "Thanks guys. You all look beautiful too!" They all smile and link arms with you.

"Photo time!" M/GF squeals, pulling out her phone, ready to take selfies. You take a few photos before there's a knock at the door.

"Girls, it's April!" She says. "Can I come in?"

"It's open!" You reply.

April opens the door and her mouth drops wide open. "You all look absolutely stunning!" She says. She starts to tear up, coming towards you to give you a hug. "I'm so happy for you, Y/n. I hope you have the most fantastic day!"

"Thanks April." You reply, hugging her tightly. April looks at her watch.

"We'd better get going if we want to be there on time!" She says, ushering you all out the door.

You all pile into the limousine waiting for you all outside April's apartment and head off towards the venue.
----------------------------------------------
When you arrive at the venue, you see Leo standing at the top end of the pier with the priest. He's wearing a suit which just manages to cover his shell. Even though it looks a little weird, you don't care. You're too excited.

From the moment you step out of the limo everyone stands up and Leo turns around. From the second he lays eyes on you his mouth drops open and his eyes light up.

D/GF, R/GF and M/GF start walking up the aisle with you trailing behind. When they reach the top, they take a seat while you join Leo. The priest gestures for everyone to sit as he begins the ceremony. The whole time you can't help but stare into your soon-to-be husband's beautiful blue eyes.

When the priest reaches the "I do's" you feel your heart beat faster. "Leonardo Hamato," he says. "Do you take this woman, in sickness and in health, to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

"I do." He says.

"And do you, Y/n L/n, take this man, in sickness and in health, to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do." You reply.

"If anyone has any objections to this ceremony, speak now or forever hold your peace." No one says or does anything. "Good," the priest continues. "With the power vested in me, I now pronounce you man and wife." Your heart beats faster. "You may now kiss the bride."

Leo leans in and gives you a gentle kiss while everyone watching cheers. The music starts to play as Leo and yourself walk back down the aisle, now a married couple.

Fast forward a few hours and everyone is seated at a big pavilion in Central Park. Leo stands up and taps his glass to get everyone's attention. When everyone quietens down, he starts to speak. "I'd just like to thank everyone for coming out today, to help celebrate this momentous occasion with myself," he looks down at you. "And my beautiful wife." You blush slightly. "Thank you so much for coming, you've all made this day really special for both of us." He looks down at you again. "I think it's fair to say that I'm the luckiest turtle in the world right now. Thank you." He sits back down. Just as Splinter stands up.

"Here's to Leonardo and Y/n!" He says, raising a glass. "May they have a happy marriage!"

Everyone raises a toast to you and Leo, while the pair of you sit and smile.

Later on in the night everyone is on the dance floor. Raph, Mikey and Donnie are tearing things up with some pretty good moves, while you and Leo dance together. The song suddenly changes to Tale As Old As Time, from the Beauty and the Beast Soundtrack. Leo knows it's your favourite song, and he knows that you admire Celine Dion's amazing voice.

Before the vocals begin, everyone moves off the floor to make way for yourself and Leo, who together dance in the middle while everyone watches. You've never been one for dancing, but when you're with Leo you just don't care.

Mid-song, Leo leans in and whispers in your ear. "I love you, princess."

"I love you too, Leo."