When they catch you making out

*I'm so very sorry @KikiTMNT for copying your chapter idea! I couldn't resist doing it!*

Leonardo
Leo's watching an old episode of Space Heroes, while you're sitting on the couch reading the newspaper. Leo has seen this episode enough times to know every line backwards, and when a certain part comes up, he stands up and reinacts the scene as if he's Captain Ryan himself.

"Sarista Galaxy, there is something I need to tell you. I have had feelings for you ever since we met. I can't keep this a secret any longer. Tell me you feel the same." You look up from your newspaper and giggle. Leo's getting a bit too into it. Sarista Galaxy then replies with: Captain Ryan, I feel the same. But how can our love ever be? Leo then dramatically says: "It will be if it can be."

He then leans forward and gently pushes your paper down and smashes his lips onto yours, just as Captain Ryan does to Sarista Galaxy. You smirk through the kiss, but nonetheless accept. He pulls you into standing, not once breaking this kiss, until you're interrupted by Lily. "Ew!" She says. "Mom, Dad, get a room, please!" Leo looks embarrassed as he rubs the back of his head. You just giggle as Lily walks off in disgust. "Unbelievable!" She mutters to herself.

Raphael
Raph's in the dojo, training (when does he not?) and you're listening to music on your iPod. Your favourite song comes on, and you get carried away in the moment, singing and dancing around the dojo like no one's watching. Raph sneaks up behind you and pulls your headphones out, planting a kiss on your neck. "Slow down there, Beyonce!" He says.

You giggle as he spins you around and smashes his lips onto yours. However, before the kiss can get any steamier, you're interrupted by two squealing voices. You break apart to see Taya and Skye standing in the door way, the most disgusted looks on their faces. "Children present!" Taya says.

"Yeah, save it for when there's no innocent bystanders to witness it!" Skye adds. You just roll your eyes, as Raph ingores them and just keeps kissing you. They both walk away in disgust, as you smile through the kiss.

Donatello
You and Donnie are hanging out in his lab. He's messing around with some retro mutagen, while you sit in the corner, taking in everything he's doing. Eventually you get bored and walk up behind him and put your hands on his shoulders. "You know what this reminds me of?" You say.

"What?" Donnie asks, spinning around.

"That time you and I were making out, and I got my tongue stuck between your teeth."

Donnie chuckles. "April had to try and seperate us."

You laugh along with him, before looking him straight in the eyes. Your faces inch closer, before your lips brush together. He draws back, and then smashes his lips onto yours, shoving his tongue in your mouth. 

Lost in the moment, you're interrupted by Jordan, unexpectedly. "Ugh! Mom, Dad, please!" He says, disgusted. "Not when there are innocent children present!"

Donnie breaks the kiss and giggles nervously. "Make sure you knock next time, okay?" He says.

Michaelangelo
Mikey and yourself are in the living room, playing Mario Kart. For the first time in ...well forever, you beat Mikey across the finish line. "I won!" You say in disbelief. "I actually won! I beat you in Mario Kart!"

"About time." Mikey replies. You giggle and flash him a winning smile. Mikey smiles back and smashes his lips onto yours. At first you're surprised, but you slowly accept it.

Unknown to you and Mikey, Matt had walked into the lounge room, expecting to verse you and Mikey in a game. What he found, however, was quite the opposite. "Oh, ewww! Yuck!" He grimaces. You break the kiss to see the look of terror on Matt's face. "Save it for when it's dark! Please!" He walks off shielding his eyes.

You and Mikey giggle and go back to doing what you're doing.