Won't you come on over, Jordan?

Akiko's POV:
I drag Jordan into a corner. He smirks at me as he follows my lead. "You wanna do something fun?" I ask him. He ponders for a moment as I extend my arms and wrap them around his neck.

"Define fun." He jokes.

I giggle as I eskimo kiss him. "Come over to my house this afternoon?"

He suddenly tenses up, and starts to back away. "Akiko..." He says, startled. "I hope you're kidding."

I tilt my head to the side. "Mom and Shredder are away until tomorrow." Jordan cocks an eyebrow. "Come on, what's the worst that can happen?"

"I get my throat slit by your maniac grandfather!" He responds sharply.

I roll my eyes, but I see his point. Despite the fact that Jordan can be really paranoid sometimes, it doesn't blind the chance that mom and shredder could come back earlier than I expected.

"They're not going to find out!" I argue back. He gives me a sheepish look as I take a step closer. "We haven't spent time together in so long," I say. "I miss you."

He stiffens up. His face is blank, and I can hear him swallow a lump in his throat. He finally turns to me. "Are you sure they won't be there?"

My face lights up. "Yes!" I hug him tightly. "I knew you'd come around!"

He pats my back. "I swear, if they come back--"

"They won't!" I reply, cutting him off. I move my arm to the nape of his neck. "Meet me back here at the end of school, okay?"

He nods and I kiss him on the cheek. I walk off towards class, a song in my head and a spring in my step.

Jordan and I have been going out for a couple of months now, and I feel like it's time we started to move along slowly. I mean by ever so slowly introducing one another to our parents, so that we don't have to slink around.

Jordan's POV:
Akiko, Blade and I are walking down the street. It seems pretty normal, houses dotted here and there; not exactly a place where you would expect the Shredder to live.

"So, you live around here?" I ask, inspecting my surroundings.

"Just up here." Akiko replies, pointing to a burgundy coloured house on the corner.

I nod as we approach the house. It's one of those houses where they're all squashed side by side and are quite narrow but really tall. I have to admit, I'm surprised. "So, you don't live at the warehouse?" I ask.

Akiko and Blade stop and turn around. "No, of course not." Blade replies, rolling his eyes. Akiko elbows him sharply in the ribs.

As we enter the house, it seems pretty normal. No one seems to be home, so the twins drop their bags off at the front door. "You can leave your bag here, Jordan." Akiko says, pointing to the rack near the door. I nod and gently hang my bag on the rack, before following Akiko into what looks like the kitchen.

Blade is already in there, rummaging through the fridge. He eventually pulls out a plate of meatloaf, and looks down at it happily. That boy sure likes his meat.

He looks up at us and holds the plate close. "I'm going to be in my room." He says. "If I come downstairs and see either of you missing a garment of clothing..."

"Blade!" Akiko hisses.

Blade holds up one hand in surrender, still clutching the plate with the other hand. "I'm just warning ya." He says. He then looks at me. "I wasn't called Blade for nothing." He says, a glint in his eye.

I swallow a lump in my throat. For such a cool guy, he can be very intimidating.

Akiko gets two glasses and a bottle of cola from the fridge. "This okay?" She asks, holding the bottle up. I nod, taking a seat at the bench. She pours me a glass. "I have orange juice as well if you want some?"

I take a sip of the drink, the bubbles tickling the tip of my tongue. "No, this is fine. Thanks."

She smiles and takes a seat next to me. "I'm so glad you agreed to come over." She says, taking a sip of her drink. "Oh, and I'm sorry about Blade, he doesn't usually have this much attitude."

I smile nervously. Out of all the times I've met with Akiko, this has to be the most awkward of all. "I have to be home by 6:30." I say, glancing at the clock.

Akiko puts down her glass. "That's plenty of time." She says, standing up.

I swallow another lump in my throat, feeling suddenly flustered. "T-t-time for what?" I squeak.

Her hand rests on the nape of my neck, as she looks down at me smiling. "You'll see." She suddenly smashes her lips onto mine, and shoves her tongue into my mouth. I can literally taste the cola ...and the pasta she had for lunch.

Finally she breaks the kiss and looks at me. "Akiko..." Is all I manage to mutter out.

She shushes me, before ushering me into the living room. As I walk through the house, I have a strange feeling. Like there's an evil presence among us, something disturbed.

She pushes me onto the couch, and sits next to me, touching my hand. She smiles at me while I get nervous and fidgety. "Are you okay, Jordan?" She asks.

"It's just that..." I say, looking upstairs.

"Blade won't come down, he was only joking." She replies.

"No, no, it's not Blade." I say, facing her. "There's something else."

She looks around, as if she's searching for something. "What?" She asks.

"I don't know." I reply. I shrug my shoulders. "It's probably nothing."

She smiles as I lean in closer, shaking off the feeling. Eventually our lips connect, slowly at first before quickly building it up. Her hands are gripping my hair, and my hands are gripping her hips.

Eventually we break as she looks at me and smiles. "Jordan," she says. "I think..." My heart beats faster. "I think I love..." Suddenly her face goes pale as her hands are clamped over her mouth.

I suddenly feel a sword at my throat and a woman's voice in my ear. "Who are you, and what are you doing here?"

I take a sharp breath, aware of the sword at my neck. Akiko stands up. "Mom! Don't hurt him!"

Mom? I think to myself. "This doesn't concern you, sweetie." She says, holding the blade closer. She leans into my ear. "I said, who are you and what are you doing here?"

"J-Jordan Hamato..." I manage to croak. She presses the blade closer, and I'm almost certain it's broken a layer of my skin. "So, you're a Hamato?"

"Mom! Stop!" Akiko shouts again.

At this point, Blade has also walked into the room, dropping his plate of meatloaf. "Mom! What do you think you're doing!"

"Stay out of this, kids." She hisses. "How did you find this place?"

Blade runs to Akiko's side and grips her hand tightly. "We brought him here." Blade says.

I can feel the sword loosen from my neck. "What?" She froths.

"He's our friend!" Akiko replies. "He's my boyfriend!"

The sword is suddenly pressed to my throat again. "WHAT?!" She screams. She suddenly removes the sword from my throat and picks me up by my shirt collar, holding me close. "Do not come anywhere near my children!" She hisses, a slightly reptilian tone in her voice. "Next time I see you, I will kill you."

She drops me and I scramble to the front door, grabbing my bag as I go. I'm so scared I run all the way home and down to the sewer without once looking back.

As I slam the door behind me, Splinter rushes to my aid and I can feel something dripping down my neck. "Jordan!" He says. "What has happened!"

I press a finger to the liquid and look at it. I feel my heart skip a beat. It's blood.

Before I can answer Splinter's question, I see everything go dark and the world around me slowly disappears.