Alone Time (NYE Special) - Michaelangelo

Suggested by Leofangirl2000

Mikey helps you down the sewer ladder, while he carries Matt over his shoulder. Ever since you broke the news to him that you were pregnant, he had been very protective of you and your unborn child.

You gently land on the concrete floor, while Mikey lands behind you with a thud. You turn around to check if he was okay. He stood proudly on two feet, still carrying Matt. He takes a deep breath of the sewer air. "Ah... Home sweet home!"

You rolled your eyes as you made your way towards the lair, Mikey following close behind. You felt a small kick in your gut, and held your hand on your stomach closely. Mikey looks over your shoulder. "You alright?" He asks.

You smile and nod. "Just the baby."

"Do you know if it'll be a boy or a girl?" He asks.

"I'd rather leave it up to chance." You reply.

Mikey grunts. "But, I want to know."

You stop and turn around. "Do you have X-Ray vision?"

Mikey looks shocked and confused. "N-no..."

"Then you're going to have to wait till its born." You reply sassily. Mikey rolls his eyes and follows you until you get to the lair.

Mikey gently lays Matt to bed, before joining you in your bedroom. He rests his hands on your stomach. "Feels like before Matt was born." He says. You giggle as he kisses your cheek.

He sits back before inching closer to your face again, kissing your lips and then tracing down to your collarbone. You moan quietly so not to wake up Matt, or give any ideas to the unborn baby.

Mikey continues this for a few seconds before making it back up to your neck. He breaks for a moment. "I'm not going too rough am I?" He asks worried. You giggle and shake your head. Mikey smiles and goes back to gently kissing your neck for a few minutes longer, before calling it a night and falling asleep.

You watch him as his sleepy eyelids shut. "Aw," you whisper. "My little bubba."