Baby Born - Michaelangelo

You're having a cold shower, when you feel a sharp pain run through your abdomen. You turn off the water and step out and wrap yourself in a towel. Suddenly you feel a liquid running down your legs that isn't shower water. You're heart skips a beat when you understand what's happening. "MIKEY!" You yell. "IT'S COMING!"

Mikey races in to see you huddled in the corner, the liquid all over the floor. "Oh no..." He says. He turns around and yells down the hallway. "Donnie! It's the baby!"

Donnie races into the bathroom holding towels and a bucket of warm water. Mikey stays by your side and holds your hand tightly, while you scream in pain from the contractions.

"Okay, Y/n," Donnie says. "Push!" You push as hard as you can.

"Breath deep." Mikey whispers in your ear.

You push again, breathing heavily and screaming. "I can see the head!" Donnie says. "One more push!"

You give it all you've got to feel something eject from you. You look up and see Donnie holding an infant wrapped in a towel. "It's a boy." Donnie says, handing it to Mikey. "Congrats, guys."

A tear of joy trickles down Mikey's cheek. "Hey little dude." He says. You smile. "Do you want to hold him?" Mikey asks you.

"Yes, please." You say. Mikey gently hands the baby to you. You immediately notice his baby blue eyes, just like Mikey. He looks 100% human, as well. "I love him." You say.

"Our own little dude."