Turtle Notes #14

Hi darlings!

How are you? How's life? How you doing?

I hope you enjoyed the 'When the kids sneak out' chapters! I noticed quite a few people commenting stating how shocked they were at the kids actions (Lily sneaking out to meet Blade, Skye sneaking out to go to a party and Taya following her, Jordan sneaking out to see Akiko and Matt sneaking out to go skating) but hey, kids are kids.

How cute was Lily and Blades first kiss?! It was a shame Leo had to barge in and ruin it, but hey, things could have been worse. I mean, what if Karai showed up??? That would be SO awkward >.<

If you'll remember back to my last Turtle Notes, I asked if anyone had any suggestions for chapter ideas. There was one in particular which stood out and seemed to be the most popular. It was 'When the kids come home drunk' suggested by my good friend, . I must admit, I really like the idea! So, when the kids are older - because, let's face it, who wants their kids drunk at 13??? - I'll be doing a chapter on that :)

While we're on the subject of chapters, I've decided not to do a puberty chapter where the girls get their periods and the boys have their voices break and so on. I mean, being a girl myself I understand the agony of what we have to go through as a result of puberty - sometimes I think guys have it easy - and quite frankly, I don't really feel comfortable about writing about it in a book. And the kids are 13 now anyways so I've missed my chance :)

Not to go off topic, but I just wanted to say a massive MASSIVE thank you to my darling readers! This book has now received over 25 THOUSAND READS! WHAT THE FRICKITY FRACK????

I love you all so incredibly much and I cannot thank you enough for all you do for me. Without you, none of this would even be happening. I wish I could do something to express my gratitude, but for now, saying Thank you is all I can do.

So THANK YOU <3

Here's a challenge:
For all you Mikey fan girls, you'll know that so far in this story you're pregnant for the second time! Yay!!! So do tell, do you think it'll be a boy or a girl - or maybe even twins??? Comment your thoughts! <3

New chapters coming soon!

Peace out Girl Scout ✌🏽️

- Perri xoxo