OMG Moment :(

Hey guys
Sorry to disrupt your reading but I was just scrolling through some of my old messages in my inbox (because I'm bored, lol) and I found an old conversation between TMNT_Unicorn and myself (Shout out to mah homegirl!) and I found a small conversation we were having.

WARNING:
DONATELLO FANGIRLS,
IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO FLOOD YOUR HOUSE IN TEARS I SUGGEST NOT READING FURTHER. THANK YOU FOR YOUR DISCRETION

Now, I don't know if I'm really out of touch with everything or if I'm one of the only ones, but I discovered some heart breaking news, courtesy of TMNT_Unicorn (I won't say her name in case she doesn't want to be identified).

You guys...

In the original comics for TMNT...

Donatello...

Our beloved, sweet, amazing, intelligent, funny, adorable Donatello...

...

DIES!

DONNIE DIES!!!!

I know, I can't believe it either. If I remember rightly, I think Bebop and Rocksteady are sent to kill Donnie by Shredder. They attack him so brutally they end up actually splitting his shell in half! They then leave him for dead, and his last moments are spent with his family - Leo, Raph, Mikey and Splinter. I'm not sure if that's entirely accurate, so don't quote me on any of that :")

I'm so incredibly sorry if I just ruined your day by telling you that but I feel like we, as a fandom, need to share this sort of information when it's discovered.

Still, I hope you're having a fantastic day - minus the sad news - but on the bright side, at least in these stories Donnie lives on :)

Chapters coming soon!

Peace out Girl Scout ✌🏼️

- Perri xoxo