Meet the family - Leonardo

You cradle your daughter in your arms, singing a soft lullaby. She's only a few hours old, and yet she hasn't met Casey, April or Splinter yet.

Leo walks into your room. "Is she asleep?" He asks. You nod, beaming down at the little bundle of joy. Leo gently takes her from you, and cradles her in his arms. "Splinter wants to see her." He says quietly. You nod, and you both tiptoe out into the living room where Splinter is.

"Congratulations, sensei." Leo says, when Splinter sees the baby. "You're now a grandfather."

Splinter looks down at the infant. "She's beautiful." He says. "What did you decide to call her?"

"Lily." You reply. "Like the beautiful flower." Splinter smiles. "Would you like to hold her?" You ask.

"If I may?" Splinter replies. You nod and gently hand the baby to him. He nurses her in his arms, smiling from ear to ear. "She reminds me of when you and your brothers were little, Leonardo." He says. Leo chuckles to himself.

"Except we all had shells." He replies.

Lily opens her eyes to see Splinter. He gives her a bit of a scare and she starts crying. Splinter gently hands her back to you. "She has your eyes, Leonardo." He says to Leo.

Leo smiles. "She's so precious." He says. "I don't ever want her to grow up."

"Now you know how I have felt all these years." Splinter chuckles to himself, just as April and Casey walk in.

April immediately notices the baby and walks right up to you to get a closer look. "Oh my..." She says, speechless. "Y/n, she's gorgeous."

"Thanks, April." You reply. Casey joins April by her side.

"Leo, she has your eyes!" He says.

"I know." Leo replies.

"She's absolutely beautiful." April says. "What's her name?"

"Lily." You reply. "Lily Genevieve Hamato."

"That's a beautiful name." April says.

"It's perfect." Leo says. "She's perfect."