#Joriko One-Shot

This was requested by my awesome pal @coolgirl1005. Like I'm sure a lot of you are, she was heartbroken over the Joriko split, and sent me a message saying: Will you fix my broken heart and do a Joriko one-shot? And I mean, YES! I love doing One-shots! Also, I love how you guys get so into the ships and things for my OC's. There is nothing more exciting than knowing people like your original work. Enjoy!

It's late afternoon in New York City, and Akiko Oroku is waiting for her boyfriend, Jordan Hamato, at an old park where they like to hang out.

As the chilly autumn wind blows through the air, Akiko pulls her maroon hoodie tighter. She jumps when she feels a pair of hands snake around her waist, and a familiar tuft of jet black hair next to her face. She turns her head to see Jordan, smiling at her happily.

Jordan looks up and pecks her on the lips. "I'm sorry, I'm late." He says. "I stopped to get you these." He whips out a small wrap of flowers.

Akiko squeals in utter delight. "Oh, Jordan! You shouldn't have!"

He smiles as he kisses her cheek. "I just wanted you to know how much you meant to me."

She sniffs the flowers and takes in their delightful aroma. "You didn't have to get me flowers!" She says, hugging him tightly. "I know how much I mean to you anyway."

He pulls back. "What? I can't spoil my girlfriend every once in a while?"

She giggles as she leans in and their lips connect. The warm sensation of Jordan's lips on hers gives her tingles, as does Jordan. Slowly their lips move in sync, and Jordan ever so slowly moves his tongue into Akiko's mouth, making her moan ever so quietly.

He clutched her waist as her fingers combed through his hair, and eventually landed on his shoulders, wrapped around his neck.

When they finally broke, Jordan looked into Akiko's sparkling Hazel eyes and was mesmerised.

"You have no idea how lucky I feel to have you." He said.

"I think I do." She replied, leaning in and kissing him again.

Sorry this was a short one guys, but I hope you enjoyed!