The Wedding - Michaelangelo

Today's the day. Today's the big day. Today's the day you finally marry the love of your life.

You're in April's apartment getting ready. You obviously chose the other girls for your bridesmaids, and Mikey chose Leo to be the Best Man - who else better than your big brother?

You emerge from behind the wardrobe wearing your wedding dress. It's simple yet elegant, plain yet still pretty. It's strapless with a very soft sweetheart neckline, a silk belt that sinches in at the waist and the fabric was a floral lace-like pattern. When the girls see your dress they just can't believe their eyes.

"Dude you look amazing!" R/GF says.

"She looks beautiful!" L/GF says.

"It's perfect!" D/GF adds.

April suddenly wanders in and is taken aback by your dress. "Oh my god..." She says. "You look gorgeous!"

"Thank you." You reply.

April looks at the big clock in the lounge room. "We gotta get going!" She says, ushering you all out the door.

The venue you had chosen was near the river in Central Park. It was one of your favourite places to have a picnic with Mikey.
----------------------------------------------
When you arrive, you see Mikey standing at the altar with the priest. For the first time in your life you see him looking nervous. He's fidgeting and unable to stand still. As the music starts, Mikey turns around. The bridesmaids start walking with you trailing behind.

When you reach the top of the aisle, Mikey can't stop smiling. He mouths to you: You look beautiful. You simply blush in response.

"We are gathered here today to celebrate the marriage of Michaelangelo and Y/n." The priest begins.

The whole time Mikey can't wipe the smile off his face. When the priest gets to the "I Do's" your heart starts soaring. You've been waiting for this moment your entire life.

"Do you, Michaelangelo Hamato, take this woman to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

"Shell yeah I do!" He says excitedly. You glare at him. "I mean, I do."

"And do you, Y/n L/n, take this man to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do." You try and keep your feet firmly on the ground, but it seems almost impossible.

"If anyone has any objections to this decision, speak now or forever hold your peace." The priest says, look around. No one says or does anything. "Good. With the power vested in me, I now pronounce you man and wife." He looks at Mikey. "You may now kiss the bride."

Mikey smirks at you as he kisses you passionately as the whole group cheers. You both then proceed to walk down the aisle, but before you even get halfway Mikey stops and scoops you up in his arms, carrying you bridal style.

A few hours later everyone is hanging around at the best Pizza restaurant in New York. Splinter stands up to get everyone's attention. "I'd like to propose a toast to Michaelangelo and his beautiful wife, Y/n. May they have a long and happy marriage!"

"To Mikey and Y/n!" Everyone cheers together, raising their glasses.

Suddenly the music starts playing Stayin' Alive by the Bee Gee's. Mikey immediately gets up and drags you off towards the dance floor, doing his crazy 70's dance moves. You just laugh along and join him. Suddenly the music slows down as it starts playing: Riding to New York by Passenger.

You and Mikey slow dance together. You feel so happy you could cry. This has been the best day of your life so far, and you never want it to end.

Ever.