When they bond: Donatello

"What happens when you mix these, daddy?" Jordan asks.

"An explosion, son." Donnie replies.

Jordan gasps. "Can you show me?"

Donnie pours the two chemicals together, making a quiet boom sound. Jordan is amazed. "Daddy, I want to grow up to be just like you!" He says.

You're sitting on the chair in the corner, sorting a photo album, while Jordan and Donnie are playing with some chemicals.

Even though he's only 10 months old, Jordan can speak very well for a child his age. Well, no wonder! He's Donnie's son for crying out loud!

"You're going to be a ninja turtle, are you?" You interrupt, smiling.

"No." Jordan replies. "I'm going to be a scientist!"

Donnie giggles as Jordan hugs his plastron. "I'm only a scientist half the time," he says. "Most of the time I'm a ninja."

"I just want to be like you, daddy!" He replies.

He's interrupted by Lily, Skye and Taya running in. "Jordan, do you want to play with us?" Lily asks.

Jordan nods and runs off with them. You just laugh. "You're his role model, Donnie."

"What can I say, I'm his hero." He replies smugly.

"Slow down there, superman. Don't let all that power go to your head."

"A true hero never lets his power go to his head." Donnie says, sticking his arm out heroically.

You just laugh. "If Jordan turns out anything like you, I'd be proud."