He's always watching...

Shredder's POV:

For too long I've been hiding away in the shaddows, waiting for the perfect moment to strike. I will destroy those turtles if it's the last thing I do. They believe that I'm dead, long gone, never to return. Well, won't they get a surprise when they see what I've been planning...

I sit in my iron throne, pondering over my plans to destory the turtles, when I am interrupted by several foot soliders. "What news do you bring?" I ask.

"Master Shredder," one of them says, stepping forward. "We have news on the turtles."

I lean in, eager to hear what they have to say. "Go on." I say.

"They have progressed in terms of family."

"What do you mean?" There's a silence. "I SAID WHAT DO YOU MEAN!" I roar.

The soldier is quivvering in his boots. "It would seem that they have gotten married..." He replies nervously.

I laugh loudly. "The turtles? Married?" The soldier looks confused. "What sort of a low-lying being would find love in a mutant reptile?"

"Th-there's more..." The soldier says. "It was also seem that they reproduced as well."

I laugh even harder. "Turtles and humans? Reproducing?" The soldier nods. "Must be very ugly children."

"We have seen them around the streets of New York." 

I lean in. "What do they look like?" The soldier shows me a photo of five children - three girls and two boys. "Ugh! They're hiddeous!" I say. I scan over them, trying to figure out which child belongs to who, but suddenly my eye is caught by one in particular. "Him!" I say.

"Master?" The solider asks in confusion.

"The one in the hooded jacket." I reply. "Do my eyes decieve me, or is that a human with a turtle shell?" The solider nods. "Is he the only one like that?"

"The only one we know of, Master."

Suddenly, an idea springs into my head, as my eyes light up and a devious smile spreads across my face. "Foot clan," I say, standing up. The group stand to attention. "There has been a change in plans..."

D/W POV:

You dress Jordan in his hoodie and jeans. It was the perfect day outside (Well, according to the weather channel anyway), so you decided to take Jordan to Central Park. Donnie decided to stay behind, because he's working on some anti-mutagen and simply could not tear himself away from his work.

"Now, remember what I told you, Jordie?" You say, buttoning up his hoodie.

"Don't tell anyone about my shell." He replies.

"Good, and do we talk to people we don't know?"

"No, mommy." He says.

"Very good." You reply, fastening the last button. "I love you very much."

"I love you too, mommy." He replies, giving you a light kiss on the cheek. You take his hand, and lead him up to the world above.

Shredder's POV:

There he is. The human turtle freak. He's even more hiddeous in real life. Nevermind, too many distractions. My trap is set and ready, everything is in it's place, I just need to wait for the right moment.

"Are you ready, Akiko?" I ask, looking down at the little child beside me.

"Hai, master." She replies. I usher her out from behind the bushes, and into the playground, near where child and his mother are.