Christmas!!! ^.^

Okay, so, I've already done a Christmas chapter previously (have a read if you feel like it :D) so this will basically just consist of little details like presents and funny moments that happened. Enjoy!

Leonardo:
You and Leo both decided that Lily was growing up. She was going to be 11 soon, and she wouldn't want to have another barbie doll for Christmas. Instead, you (and a reluctant Leo) opted to get her a CD player with her favourite bands new Album - Imagine Dragons.

Of course, she was ecstatic to open her present, and she nearly cried tears of joy. She squealed so loudly you could have sworn she broke a window or two.

Leo got you a beautiful necklace with a silver butterfly charm on it. It was simply beautiful!

You got Leo a new pair of Katana covers - Space Heroes of course - and he couldn't believe his eyes. He wouldn't stop admiring them, and although you'd never admit it out loud, you were kind of jealous!

Towards the end of the day, Mikey - so very cheekily - hung a piece of mistletoe above you and Leo. Leo just smirked, before pulling you into an intense kiss, much to Lily's disgust.

Raphael:
Christmas was always an exciting time of the year, especially for the twins. Every year they would dress up in their Christmas pyjamas and wait anxiously for Santa Claus to deliver their gifts.

This year, you and Raph had agreed enough was enough. The girls were getting older, and sooner or later they would stop appreciating getting rag dolls and toys each year. As an alternative, yourself and Raph agreed that you would get them matching lockets. One engraved with the letter T - for Taya - and one engraved with the letter S - for Skye.

When they opened their presents, their mouths just dropped open. They held up their necklaces and exchanged excited glances. They hugged both of you tightly and said thank you, before gently putting them around each other's necks.

Raph had gone to a lot of trouble, and bought you a beautiful A-line, red dress with a zip that went all the way from the top to the bottom at the back. He said to wear it on New Years Eve. You gave him a massive hug to say thank you.

You bought Raph a 2-year subscription to his favourite magazine - Ninjitsu Weekly. He couldn't thank you enough, because it was a big struggle to go up to the newsstands and get it himself.

Further into the night, Raph stole Taya's Santa hat, and put it on his own head pretending to be Santa. "Ho ho ho," he boomed. "Merry Christmas to all and one and one and all!" The twins just laughed. Raph saunters towards you. "Hey there Mrs Clause," he says. "Can I get a kiss?" He points to his cheek. You giggle and go to peck him on the cheek, but he turns his head your lips connect. You found it romantic; Taya and Skye however, did not.

Donatello:
Christmas time seemed to put Donnie in a really cheerful spirit. He didn't spend so much time in his lab, instead spending it with you and Jordan. On the subject of Jordan, you and Donnie had thought long and hard about what you were getting him for Christmas. You decided on a pair of binoculars, so he could collect data for his experiments, without having to worry about being exposed in the outside world.

When he unwrapped his present, his eyes nearly popped out of his head. "Wow! A pair of binoculars!" He said, extremely excited by the gift. He hugged you both, before playing with them for a bit, looking at whatever he could up close.

Donnie handed you a box. Surprised, you opened it to reveal a lilac Polaroid Camera. "Now you can take photos of us to keep forever." He said. You squealed in excitement as you threw your arms around his neck. You kissed him lightly on the cheek as you gently put the box down, with the camera inside.

You reveal a box behind your back and hand it to him. He opens it to find a new set of test-tubes, as well as several flasks and other scientific equipment. Underneath was a book titled 1001 Science Jokes. A huge smile spread across his face as he flicked through the pages. He hugged you tightly. "This is the best present ever!"

Later on in the night, you were playing with your Polaroid. You'd already taken photos with the girls, as well as some with April and baby Blake. You were just in the middle of taken photos of you and Jordan, when Donnie photobombs the picture by kissing you on the cheek.

Best. Photobomb. Ever.

Michaelangelo:
Christmas brings out the best in Mikey, and this year he had made a major decision. While you and him were discussing what to get Matt for Christmas, he had suggested a skateboard. Supporting his argument, he stated that Matt was nearly 11 now, and therefore old enough to learn how to skate. You reluctantly agreed, and therefore Mikey bought the best Skateboard he could find.

When Matt unwrapped his present, his mouth dropped open. Then a huge smile spread across his face as he flipped it over to look at the art on the bottom. It was bright orange, with his name written across it in black spray paint like graffiti art in New York. He hugged both of you tightly, and said thank you over a thousand times while doing so. Before he could drag Mikey off to teach him how to Skate, you handed Mikey a gift of your own.

He unwrapped it to reveal a thick recipe book, titled 500 Pizza Recipes From Around the World. He held it above his head. "We're having Pizza tonight!" He shouts in excitement.

He hugs you tightly, before handing you a gift. You unwrap it to see a Tiffany and Co box. You open the lid to see a beautiful heart shaped locket, with the words: Merry Xmas my love! - Mikey written on the back. A hand covers your mouth as Mikey puts it around your neck. You look at it in the mirror. "It's beautiful! Thank you!" You say, kissing Mikey. You can both here Matt making gagging noises in the background before he drags Mikey away.

Later on in the night, Matt is telling you about some of the tricks he learnt today, while Mikey is preparing a Pizza from his new recipe book. When it's finished, he takes it out of the oven and hands you and Matt a slice. "It's an Italian recipe." He says, as you take a bite.

"It's delicious!" You say, taking a few more bites.

"Yeah dad, you're a good cook!" Matt chimes in. "What did you put in it?"

"Chefs secret." He replies, winking at you.

I think we all know what his secret ingredient was...

Love. For both you and Matt - the two people who make him the happiest turtle in the world.