Date night - Leonardo

It has been a while since you and Leo went out on a date. Ever since Lily was born (which was now 9 years ago), things around the lair have been really busy; plus after everything that had happened recently, it seemed like a good idea to have a night out.

Leo put on his trench coat and hat disguise while you put on your favourite dress - a royal blue, a-line dress with thin straps and that ended just above your knee, paired with a pair of black wedges, and your hair out and straightened.

Lily's in your room, watching you get ready. "You look nice!" She says. You smile at her.

"Thank you." You say, looking at her through the mirror. "Your father and I are going out. Splinter will babysit you so I don't want any trouble." You turn around and look at her sternly. "If I find that you did so much as put a scratch on anything, you'll be grounded."

"Yes boss!" Lily jokes, saluting.

You're interrupted by a knock at the door. "Hey sweetheart," Leo says, popping his head around the corner. "Ready to--" his jaw drops open at the sight of your dress. "Wow..." He says breathless. You smile as a flush of pink glows on your cheeks. "You look amazing, babe." He says, walking towards you, not noticing Lily.

"Thank you." You reply, giving him a hug as he buries his face in your neck.

"GROSS!" Lily cringes. Leo spins around in surprise, suddenly noticing his daughter.

"Lily!" He says. "How long have you been sitting there?"

"Too long!" She says, getting up and scurrying off.

You giggle as Leo rubs the back of his neck, clearly embarrassed. You gently hook your arm around his neck and kiss him on the cheek. "Come on, let's go."

...

Leo took you to a really fancy pizza restaurant on the outskirts of New York. It was fine dining at a whole new level. You ordered a large Margarita to share, plus a bottle of their finest champagne. Leo hadn't really experienced alcohol before, so his reaction to the bubbly drink was quite amusing.

When he takes his first sip his eyes widen to the size of saucers. "Holy... Wow." He says, looking at you. You giggle. "This is amazing." He points to his glass.

"Cheers to that." you say, raising a glass. He clinks his glass with yours, before taking another sip.

"Now I understand how alcoholics get so hooked on this stuff." Leo says, swirling his champagne around a bit.

You and him chat and giggle for a while until your pizza arrives. Your mouth begins to water as the delicious smell wafts into your nostrils. The waitress kindly dissects the pizza into 8 equal slices. "Bon appetite, my darling." Leo says, gently lifting a slice.

About 30 minutes and several pizza slices later you feel really full. "You ready to get out of here?" Leo asks.

You nod. Leo goes and pays for the bill (such a gentleman) and the two of you walk home, arm in arm. When you reach the manhole cover, you gently kiss Leo for a few seconds. "Thanks for a lovely evening." You say.

Leo smiles. "Wouldn't have been have as lovely without you." You smile back as he lifts the manhole cover and you gently climb down the ladder to your home below.