Meet the family - Donatello

Donnie gently cradles his newborn son. "You're going to grow up to be really smart one day." He says quietly. "You and I are going to create science experiments, and invent things and do all sorts of fun stuff."

"Don't give him any ideas." You interrupt.

Donnie gives you a sheepish look. "I'm being encouraging." He says.

"Sure." You reply sarcastically. "Come on, let's introduce him to Splinter."

Splinter's meditating in the dojo. When you walk he immediately snaps out of his trance. "Master Splinter," you say. "Kindly meet your new grandson, Jordan Donovan Hamato."

Splinter peers down at the infant. "He has a shell!" He says.

"He's special." Donnie replies.

Jordan opens his eyes. "He has your eyes, Donatello." Splinter adds.

"He's going to be just like his dad when he grows up." You reply.

"He's your legacy, Donatello." Splinter says, looking at Donnie. "He's the only one with a shell and your brown eyes."

Donnie looks at Splinter cheerfully. "I just hope he doesn't feel like the black sheep because he's the only one with a shell."

Suddenly April and Casey walk in. April notices baby Jordan and comes bounding over. "Hello little one." She cooes. "What's his name?"

"Jordan." You reply.

"Jordan Donovan Hamato." Donnie adds.

"Donovan? That's an unusual name." She says.

"Donnie wanted to name him Donatello Junior," you reply. April starts to giggle. "But I said no, so we went with the next best thing."

"She didn't want his middle name to be Donatello either, so we agreed on Donovan." Donnie adds.

April bursts out laughing. "No offence Donnie, but naming your child Donatello Junior is a bit egotistical."

"Hey!" Donnie snaps. He looks to you for back up.

"Sorry Donnie," you say, taking a step towards April. "I'm with April on this one." You giggle.

Things between you and April are starting to look up. Hopefully you two can remain friends.

Hopefully...