Talking about the baby - Raphael

Raph is in the dojo, training. You're lying on the ground, staring at your stomach. As each day passes, you notice it getting bigger and bigger. The bit that scared you the most was that there's something growing inside of you.

Raph notices you staring at your stomach. "What are you doing?" He asks.

"Examining my huge gut." You reply.

"It's not huge." Raph says, taking a break from training and sitting next to you.

"Yes it is!" You reply. "I can't fit into half of my clothes because of this... Thing!" You reply, pointing to your stomach.

"That thing is our baby." He says, putting a hand on it.

You gently rest your head on the ground. "What if it comes out looking weird?" You ask.

"How can it come out looking weird?" Raph asks. "It's the spawn of you and I, and genetically speaking, I don't think it can come out looking weird." You glare it him as he has a smug look on his face.

"You're starting to sound like Donnie." You reply sheepishly. Raph just rolls his eyes.

"You get my point." He says.

"I wonder if it'll be a boy or a girl?" You ask.

"Could be both?" Raph jokes. You just hit his arm.

"Go back to kicking your training dummy you big brute." You reply playfully. Raph holds his arms up in surrender.

"Yes boss!" He says.

You just roll your eyes. You start thinking about the baby. Whether it will be a boy or a girl. But then your thoughts are invaded by Raph's joke.

"Loveable moron." You mutter under your breath.